Coffee & TV - CSGW Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I find it so funny that you Americans are complaining staying up to hear this single... getting up at 8am is LITERALLY going to kill me (considering I go to bed around the 4/5 mark) and that's the actual time it's airing over here! :madwife:

:lol: I find it so funny that you Americans are complaining staying up to hear this single... getting up at 8am is LITERALLY going to kill me (considering I go to bed around the 4/5 mark) and that's the actual time it's airing over here! :madwife:

:lol: I actually think it would be a lot harder to do what you'll have to. I can stay up but I've always been horrible at getting up early. Good luck. :wink:

I'm sure I'll see you on here Monday morning/ Sunday evening then, Justin? :wink: Are you excited?! :hyper:

Pretty good. How are you? :)

I'm good, but tired. I didn't sleep well last night. :down: And, I'm waiting around for my sisters' to get up so we can go to my dad's house. :waiting: :lol:

It's so cold out that all of the schools in the area are closed for the day. :crack:

I'm good, but tired. I didn't sleep well last night. :down: And, I'm waiting around for my sisters' to get up so we can go to my dad's house. :waiting: :lol:

It's so cold out that all of the schools in the area are closed for the day. :crack:

:lol: I hope it gets better and that you can get in a nice nap today. :)

I'm surprised that didn't happen here because this morning it was in the double digits below zero. Now it's still just -6. Poor kids. :down:

:lol: I hope it gets better and that you can get in a nice nap today. :)

I'm surprised that didn't happen here because this morning it was in the double digits below zero. Now it's still just -6. Poor kids. :down:

Thanks, hopefully I'll get one in later. :drool:

It's -17 here. Holy shit. That's insane. :ohmy: :lol: I didn't realize it was that cold out for real...

So Cassie, have you heard that Japan will get NLOTH a week before the rest of us? Is the plan now for the band to essentially leak the album before anyone else can? :wink:

Only 2 days before here :hyper:

I think I'll commit suicide guys if I can't shower again tomorrow...our boiler's bust so no water for the shower... :(

Only 2 days before here :hyper:

I think I'll commit suicide guys if I can't shower again tomorrow...our boiler's bust so no water for the shower... :(

One nice thing about Japan getting it so early is that we might get a bonus track along with the first leak. :hyper:

That's terrible. I hope it gets fixed soon. I couldn't survive very long without a shower either. :down:

One nice thing about Japan getting it so early is that we might get a bonus track along with the first leak. :hyper:

That's terrible. I hope it gets fixed soon. I couldn't survive very long without a shower either. :down:

*leak 25th of Feb*
*buys album 27th of Feb*
Sounds good to me I won't have played it to death by the time it's released :hyper:

I usually shower every day, it's been 2 days I feel dirty :lol:

*leak 25th of Feb*
*buys album 27th of Feb*
Sounds good to me I won't have played it to death by the time it's released :hyper:

I usually shower every day, it's been 2 days I feel dirty :lol:

Do you think you'll at least listen to a bonus track if the Japan release has one? If not, you are a lot stronger than I would be. :wink:

:lol: I can imagine. Like I said, I hope it gets fixed quickly. :up:

Do you think you'll at least listen to a bonus track if the Japan release has one? If not, you are a lot stronger than I would be. :wink:

:lol: I can imagine. Like I said, I hope it gets fixed quickly. :up:

I don't know what I'll listen to, I could probably wait 2 days if Boots sucks but if Boots is good...:wink:

All the reviews of the album are making me so excited :hyper:

I don't know what I'll listen to, I could probably wait 2 days if Boots sucks but if Boots is good...:wink:

All the reviews of the album are making me so excited :hyper:

:lol: I know! The reviews are making me so excited too. :hyper: I was trying to go in with the least amount of expectations but hearing about these songs and they way they are being described, that's been made impossible. :D

:lol: I know! The reviews are making me so excited too. :hyper: I was trying to go in with the least amount of expectations but hearing about these songs and they way they are being described, that's been made impossible. :D

I love how they keep mentioning Zooropa and everything it all sounds like we'll hear something a little out there

I love how they keep mentioning Zooropa and everything it all sounds like we'll hear something a little out there

Exactly. :up: There was a line someone said about how you sometimes couldn't tell which was a verse or a chorus. That reminds me a lot of some of those Zooropa songs. Plus the length of some of them haven't been seen since Zooropa. It does sound like something a little out there. :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom