Coffee and cigarettes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
It's a Jim Jarmusch movie. (If I spelled that right.) It's really good and funny. Some of the vignettes are hilarious. Jack White and Meg White are very funny in their section, and Bill Murray is hilarious in his. Alfred Molina and Steve Coogan are great as well.

Go see it. :yes:

I can't wait to see this. I've read numerous reviews, and they have all been glowing.

I'm seeing this sometime this week--can't wait!!!!

Billy Murray, Steve Buscemi, The White Stripes, Iggy Pop, Steve Coogan (my favorite British comedian)...what more could you ask for??

Some of the vignettes (sp?) were a bit slow - but take the good and take the bad, and I think it is a pretty good piece of work.

I saw it last weekend. I loved Meg and Jack's little piece...the whole "Tesla" was hilarious. I also loved the one with Bill Murray, as well as the one with Molina and Coogan.

I can't wait to see it.

Reminds me of once in NYC my Italian friend was visiting (from Italy) and told me to point out any famous people to him that I might see (which, btw, goes against every New Yorker's desire to be too cool to notice the celebs). So we're sitting in this restaurant and I see Jim Jarmusch at the next table. I lean over to my friend and say, "Ok, there's a famous person at the next table but you probably have never heard of him. He's a filmmaker named Jim Jarmusch." Well, I had forgotten about his first film "Stranger than Paradise" which featured beloved Italian actor Roberto Benini. So of course my friend knew of Jarmusch and proceeded to scream in his Italian accent "JEEM JARMUSH???!! I LOVE JEEM JARMUSH!!" I was horrified and practically slid under the table.

/boring Jeem Jarmush story

martha said:
Hey, aren't you supposed to be in Dublin right now? :scratch:

Uh...long story.
And I can't tell you how glad I am NOT to be there right now.

YAAAAAY!!!!

I finally saw it tonight :up::up::up:

My favorites scenes were with the White Stripes and Steve Coogan (of course, I love all of them!!). The one with Billy Murray was great too, and with Iggy and Tom Waits.

I swear, the whole movie was torturous though. The entire time my friend and I couldn't wait to get out to smoke!

:reject:

Yes it is! I plan on watching it again this week, God knows why though. I just quit smoking and I am going through hell right now. This is probably the worst thing I can watch right now!

Back
Top Bottom