Coffee.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MooMoo!

New Yorker
Im not a Premium, so I cant do a poll. :grumpy:

Anyway, I work in a coffee shop, and was wondering, what sort of coffee do you normally go for? And why?

Vanilla Latte. Full Fat all the way babeh. :rockon: Its a nice easy drink, goes down well, the vanilla adds a hint of subtle flavour that sugar doesnt quite cover.

ALSO, Im looking to expand my Syrup horizons, can anyone reccomend me one? Ive tried hazelnut, it didnt really do much for me. :eyebrow:

Chai Soy latte :drool:

tall Americano with cream and Splenda

iced soy latte

Right now I'm just finishing a grande iced soy latte from Starbucks. Bliss.

I'm not big on flavored syrups - I usually stick with caramel or vanilla.

Chai is a kind of tea (actually, I think it's actually the Indian word for "tea"). It has a bunch of spices in it.

You can usually get it in a tea bag for regular tea, or it comes in a concentrate, which you mix with steamed milk (and often some hot water to thin out the concentrate) to make a latte.

It's really good - I've had some brands that are too peppery, but it's so yummy. Also good with some vanilla syrup added in.

I just drink...plain coffee. One sugar, a little bit of milk. I don't like flavoured coffee at all. :yuck:

Really, I can't stand the flavor, no matter what's in it. People always offer me stuff saying "it barely tastes like coffee!" Well if it HAS coffee in it, it TASTES like coffee and I'll spit it out. I won't even drink hot chocolate that comes out the same spout as coffee.

I can mix coffee with all kinds of sugary substances and rather enjoy it, but plain coffee tastes vile at best.

Chai is a Hindi word for tea. :)

I love the cofffee we get at home - Africafe. :drool: Freshly made with a bit of sugar - best drink in the world.

No, there's a lot more milk in it than you'd get by adding milk to your tea.

Think of it as your vanilla latte, except instead of the shot of espresso, you get Chai concentrate. And there's more of that than espresso, usually. It's made with equal parts Chai concentrate and the steamed milk.

Pure black coffee, no milk, no sugar, Fair Trade, and only in the morning, no more coffee for me for the rest of the day please.

MooMoo! said:
so...A chai latte is just a milky tea? :eyebrow:
It's black tea with spices - milk may or may not be added to it. It's great iced with lemon and sugar in the summer :drool:

love_u2_adam said:
something about Starbucks coffee makes me really sick.
but i love it so i drink it anyways.
lol
vanilla tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: Starbucks coffee :yuck: :barf:

Tim Horton's coffee :drool:

VintagePunk said:

:up:

When I want coffee, I'd rather not make 8,000 decisions regarding what flavours and toppings to add.

Sooo true!! Plain coffee with flavored creamer (caramel, vanilla, raspberry chocolate or Irish Cream depending on mood or what's at hand). When it's hot an iced chai latte is refreshing or I actually like the iced coffee at McDonalds. I've tried the vanilla and caramel. :up: If I'm out for a nice dinner sometimes a nice coffee keoke or baileys coffee is a nice finish to an excellent meal.

And I love coffee ice cream. :drool:

I only used to drink plain coffee with milk for years, no sugar, never was a fan of sweet coffee, but I have taken a liking to hazelnut in it the last year. I'm liking that, but any other added syrups or whatever are just too sweet.

Oh but yeah coffee icecream is my fave flavor.

I go to Starbucks...if merely for the fact there aren't any other shops nearby...for miles and miles and miles. but I'm partial to any place that can make a good latte, caramel macchiato or a peppermint mocha. lately since it's been warm, I've been getting a iced sugar free hazelnut latte. :up: but now I get to have fun at home because I just received an espresso machine as a wedding present :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom