Coffee.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MooMoo! said:
Really? I think its a little bitter. Although for espresso, maybe its different, I only tend to get lattes. :shrug:

sometimes I buy lavazza espresso (usually when I can't afford the illy anymore :wink: ), and I always think that this one is bitter and it has a different aroma (not that strong).
But when making a cappuccino I don't mind the difference, due to the milk in it.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
you do not want to speak to me before i've had my morning coffee.

Same here!

Regular coffee, sweetener, a little milk

I do like cappuchino and flavored coffees, as well, but the old standy-by is my usual. :yes:

I buy starbucks grounds and make my own.

Lots of sugar and vanilla creamer :drool:

Plain black coffee for me :drool:.

I also love Starbucks and Timmy's but the dark coffee is my staple in the mornings.

Dunkin Donuts Coffee.
Coffee Flavored and if it cools off I drop in a cube and Ta Da! Iced coffee.

I have no patience or desire to say the words Halfcafmochafrappawhapachinolatte BEFORE I've had coffee.
Torture like that is illegal.

Starbucks is fine but only in the afternoon and I've had 5 or 6 cups already. Before that the music and dealing with the whole grande-ness of ordering is just a pain in my behind.

Death to anyone who asks me if I "what Whipped Cream With That" before noon. Now I need coffee.

discothequeLP said:
the new Starbucks Pike's Place roast or whatever is the best coffee i've ever had

really? :hmm: been meaning to give a try...

I have to have my coffee every morning with some creamer (usually carmel vanilla) and sweet stuff with a couple sprinkles of ground cinnamon..

Last edited:
Liesje said:
Really, I can't stand the flavor, no matter what's in it. People always offer me stuff saying "it barely tastes like coffee!" Well if it HAS coffee in it, it TASTES like coffee and I'll spit it out. I won't even drink hot chocolate that comes out the same spout as coffee.

:lmao: That sounds like me. I hate coffee. :yuck: People have to wash a spoon thats been in coffee if its made at home before they can make my tea. :lol:

I drink tea. :drool:

I LOVE Coffee! Can't you tell?

I usually just buy whatever is on sale at the Supermarket. But, most of the time its Maxwell House, Chock Full of Nuts or Folgers.

Dunkin Donuts' French Vanilla coffee is awesome!

7-11's got good coffee too.

I make mine with milk and sugar and sometimes I dump in the French Vanilla creamer.

Oh yeah 7-11 does have good coffee. I like it with just a little bit of the hazelnut creamer in it, and no sweetner. :drool:

I also do like mochas from Starbucks, hot or iced.

Brazilian coffee from Whittard of Chelsea, pure and strong with nothing added ,:up: .
:drool:I'd like a cup now, but it's too late...

i don't get how i can go into d & d and order a large coffee, black, and they screw it up. because i've seen people order super mocha double hazelnut spice extra lite cream and 6 splenda and get exactly what they wanted. take coffee, pour in cup, firmly affix lid, DONE. why is that so difficult?

i don't get how i can go into d & d and order a large coffee, black, and they screw it up. because i've seen people order super mocha double hazelnut spice extra lite cream and 6 splenda and get exactly what they wanted. take coffee, pour in cup, firmly affix lid, DONE. why is that so difficult?

maybe they don't like you. :shrug: :wink:

I just started drinking coffee recently, dunkin french vanilla loaded with cream and sugar, in other words not really coffee tasting.

Nothing beats a skinny decaf cappuccino from the local coffee place we have in Belfast. It's usually so busy though we end up in Starbucks. I always get their skinny decaf cappers with a shot of sugarfree vanilla syrup. It's not bad with the syrup. :up:

Back
Top Bottom