Coco Solo, Colón, Panama Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds nice to me! We're in for 38 on Friday, apparently. :crack:

Also, way to go, you missed the one year anniversary Superthread. (Though today's still the anniversary. It was probably about this time a year ago that we were starting the Australia thread in Discotheque to take over from Pop Survivor Round One ...)

:rockon:

Sounds nice to me! We're in for 38 on Friday, apparently. :crack:

Also, way to go, you missed the one year anniversary Superthread. (Though today's still the anniversary. It was probably about this time a year ago that we were starting the Australia thread in Discotheque to take over from Pop Survivor Round One ...)

:doh: I realized it this morning. But damn, that went fast. I was here last night and it was already over by the time I woke up. Anyways, happy birthday superthread!

:doh: I realized it this morning. But damn, that went fast. I was here last night and it was already over by the time I woke up. Anyways, happy birthday superthread!

Yeah, that thread moved rather quickly. Though nothing near our record! (3 hours 36 minutes, I believe.)

You are totally wrong here. We all know I am always right because my opinion = fact. So you must be wrong.

You could never be right. I know a guy who knows a guy who knows the 2. Everything I say is the truth.

You could never be right. I know a guy who knows a guy who knows the 2. Everything I say is the truth.

But you're wrong in that. because the guy you know that I know that knows a guy who knows the 2 lives near me. Like, one hour earlier. So that means I'm right and you're wrong. Cause he'll know man. He knows people.

But you're wrong in that. because the guy you know that I know that knows a guy who knows the 2 lives near me. Like, one hour earlier. So that means I'm right and you're wrong. Cause he'll know man. He knows people.

Come on, if you don't think I'm right, YOU HAVE NO TASTE!!!!!!!

:drool: That's fast. Was tuf bono involved at all?

I ... think we had a Joshua Tree listening party or something. And, you know, it was around the time we probably had our first tuf listening party too!

Come on, if you don't think I'm right, YOU HAVE NO TASTE!!!!!!!

You like U2. Don't speak to me about taste. Come back when you have some appreciation for the finer musicians in life. Like Rush. Or Oasis. The Gallagher brothers are the most brilliant people ever born on this planet!

You like U2. Don't speak to me about taste. Come back when you have some appreciation for the finer musicians in life. Like Rush. Or Oasis. The Gallagher brothers are the most brilliant people ever born on this planet!

The music you listen to causes knife crime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom