Coco Solo, Colón, Panama Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my cat has some mental issues. :uhoh: She was in the garden earlier and I suddenly saw her running/hopping cris cross trough the garden like she was chased, but there was no other cat or bird around!
Then she came back in(well, I had to let her back in), five minutes later wanted out again.. now she wanted back in again, jumped on the couch and ran off it like a mad cat. then she ran to the carpet to plop on her side and attack the carpet!

:lol: what the fuck?

:up: Good idea. And FINALLY a thread that doesn't talk about NLOTH all the time, I hope.

I barely can go on the forums. NLOTH is EVERYWHERE. :|

Oh and btw, my nasi goreng was pretty good! :D I put too much soy sauce in it tho. But besides that, it was good. I also threw some Surimi in it, made it sweet, but I don't mind that. Thanks again for your advice!

:love: Meatloaf on the radio, I friggin LOVE Paradise by the dashboard light!

:lmao: kudos to you, maj. i give it a few minutes before someone suggests the hutdab kneel/soul drinking game.

I think my cat has some mental issues. :uhoh: She was in the garden earlier and I suddenly saw her running/hopping cris cross trough the garden like she was chased, but there was no other cat or bird around!
Then she came back in(well, I had to let her back in), five minutes later wanted out again.. now she wanted back in again, jumped on the couch and ran off it like a mad cat. then she ran to the carpet to plop on her side and attack the carpet!

:lol: My kitten still does this. I'm so happy though, she's been spayed, she doesn't drag herself round the house presenting and whinging any more :dancing:

:up: Good idea. And FINALLY a thread that doesn't talk about NLOTH all the time, I hope.

Oh and btw, my nasi goreng was pretty good! :D I put too much soy sauce in it tho. But besides that, it was good. I also threw some Surimi in it, made it sweet, but I don't mind that. Thanks again for your advice!

:up: Good to hear! :lovesAsianfooddespitebeingAsian:

:cute:
I love it when my cats do stuff like this!

Cheers :)
I'm trying to make a decision over something, but I'm getting nowhere. Maybe I need to sleep.

Always works for me. It's how I fall asleep sometimes, going through all the insane possibilities.

:love: Meatloaf on the radio, I friggin LOVE Paradise by the dashboard light!

I've listened once (I don't have a lot of time) and there's no way I can go in there. I'd like to chat about it, but how can you when it's that bloody hectic!!!

"Mum! Meatloaf! Fuck!!"

No seriously, I too love Meatloaf, though not that song. All Revved Up is my favourite.

Jeez, why do I feel so glum all of a sudden? :|

:hug:

I've been miserable all evening, not that it seems anybody actually noticed. But I just got a phone call that's sort of picked me up a little.

GOYB is so freaking bloody brilliant to play on drums, I could do it over and over again for a few hours and not get bored of it.

Not sure when phanan's planning to run the next DI tournament. Must be coming up in the next month or so though.

17?!?! :scream: I don't really know how you all do it. It's not easy to crack 100, least I don't find it easy :lol: I really must miss a lot during the days

I wish I found it easier to not crack 100 ...

I've been miserable all evening, not that it seems anybody actually noticed. But I just got a phone call that's sort of picked me up a little.

Ah dude, that sucks. But in brighter news, uni starts next week, and we can go back to our usual ridiculous schedule of listening to concerts and bagging out the local bands' relative crapacity.

:hug: Sorry to hear that. It's quite hard to perceive people's emotions online, and you seem to be quite good at covering it.

I don't really want to go to bed, though I'm tired. I'll just keep myself awake going round and round things in my head :crack:

Bye Bonnie! :wave:

Ah dude, that sucks. But in brighter news, uni starts next week, and we can go back to our usual ridiculous schedule of listening to concerts and bagging out the local bands' relative crapacity.

Ha indeed. I don't even have class on Tuesdays! So no worries about timetable clashes.

And you and Ali and I and whoever else can make it totally need to do another evening of U2 bootlegs and pizza at my place.

:lmao: kudos to you, maj. i give it a few minutes before someone suggests the hutdab kneel/soul drinking game.

Sorry, I already opted the kneel one! :lol:
:cute:
I love it when my cats do stuff like this!
:lol: My kitten still does this. I'm so happy though, she's been spayed, she doesn't drag herself round the house presenting and whinging any more :dancing:

Ah, that's nice. Our cat got spayed pretty early, we got her from cousins who found her on the streets. So as soon as the vet determined her age we picked a date. I find that spayed/neutered cats are much more relaxed and easier to handle!

:up: Good to hear! :lovesAsianfooddespitebeingAsian:

:lol: I can't see how anyone would NOT love this food. I would marry it if I could! In fact, I'll eat some for lunch since I've quite a lot of leftovers! :drool:

I've listened once (I don't have a lot of time) and there's no way I can go in there. I'd like to chat about it, but how can you when it's that bloody hectic!!!

"Mum! Meatloaf! Fuck!!"

No seriously, I too love Meatloaf, though not that song. All Revved Up is my favourite.

It's a madhouse. And not just EYKIW, almost all forums are now cluttered with threads about the new album. I can understand people wanting discussion about it, but keep it to one forum and don't make threads for every little idea.

Ah, well I never really cared for the song, up till a few months ago Bonnie said something about it. I downloaded and listened on headphones, the lyrics I never noticed before either. It just clicked. I still prefer Bat out of hell tho. :hmm: I don't think I know All Revved Up, should search that on youtube.

:hug: Sorry to hear that. It's quite hard to perceive people's emotions online, and you seem to be quite good at covering it.

I don't really want to go to bed, though I'm tired. I'll just keep myself awake going round and round things in my head :crack:

I'm actually probably even better at masking it offline. My reputation for being distant is well earned.

Exhaust yourself until you just collapse.

That sounds goooood... still not happy I missed this and choccy cake!

Not sure I'll do another chocolate cake, but I can TOTALLY make double choc muffins for next time. I did a batch a few days ago and I'm having trouble not eating them all in one big go.

We just need to find a date on which everyone's free. Almost any day's good for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom