cocktails anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DeadMansParty

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Being a bartender, I'd like to know what your favorite cocktail is, mine used to be just beer, but Ive gained a few lbs, so now I only drink vodka or wine, let me know what you like.

DeadMansParty said:
Being a bartender, I'd like to know what your favorite cocktail is, mine used to be just beer, but Ive gained a few lbs, so now I only drink vodka or wine, let me know what you like.

Unfortunately, there isn't a huge discrepancy in caloric content between beer and wine/straight alcohol - especially if the beer is light. An ounce of 90-proof liquor has about 110 calories while an 8-ounce glass of beer has about 100. So, be careful if you're worried about weight. . . :)

:hmm:

any good Cabernet

Absolut + cranberry

this really, really good martini some bartender guy at Alcatraz Brewing makes :wink:

Just an ordinary Jack Daniels and coke suits me fine.

I was going for something more fancy - maybe a White Russian.

Sicy said:
You know what I like :sexywink:

:yes:

colt45.jpg

Re: Re: cocktails anyone?

GG_The_Fly said:

Unfortunately, there isn't a huge discrepancy in caloric content between beer and wine/straight alcohol - especially if the beer is light. An ounce of 90-proof liquor has about 110 calories while an 8-ounce glass of beer has about 100. So, be careful if you're worried about weight. . . :)

its more of a carb thing

DMP needs to join the Bar! :up:

Baby Guinness: My new fave. My housemate bought me one at the bar on Friday night. Tia Maria and Bailey's.

Rusty nail: For when I'm feeling evil--Drambuie and scotch.

Southern blue: A good standy. Blueberry schnappes and Southern Comfort.

Jack and Coke. My dad's drink.

Captain and Coke, or Malibu and Coke.

Affair: Peach schnappes and cranberry juice.

White Russian: They make me ill :( but I love them. Vodka does nasty things to me. I *think* it's creme de cacao, Kahlua, and vodka.

Tippled Abby: My friends from college named this one. :wink: Peach schnappes and 7Up.

Back
Top Bottom