Cockram & Cockram, 6 Morrell Street Mooroopna VIC, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*stabs self in eyeballs* I can hear Katy Perry.

Fact: the harder you concentrate and try not to sound like a drunk when reciting something, the more you will.

I can't help but find the Polish language amusing, despite being able to understand some of it.

I like Russian. Blame A Clockwork Orange for that.

Perhaps the Poles were drunk when they came up with their alphabet? I know some people around here who need to buy vowels when the alcohol starts flowing.

The Irish were DEFINITELY drunk when they came up with Gaelic.

Their problem is too many vowels. Maybe they stole them from the Poles.

I love it; it's consonant soup. I wonder if Poland would like to buy a vowel at any point?

We call them "pscheki" due to the fact that they talk incredibly quickly and much of the time we can only decipher "pschek pschek pschek" from their conversations. I tried to read in Polish too, it hurts my head a lot.

And don't forget about their inferiority complex. I swear they're the most patriotic nation in all of Europe.

And don't forget about their inferiority complex. I swear they're the most patriotic nation in all of Europe.

One of my students is Polish. I guessed by the first paragraph of her research essay.

I also love how even to this day they want to reclaim Western Ukraine (especially Lviv/Lvov/Lwow). No wonder there was a whole internet Polandball thing made just for them and their many complexes.

FWIW, I don't hate Polish people, I just find them amusing in their mentality.

Haha, do tell.

Oh, just the choice of topic and her argument about it made it pretty damn obvious. Then of course I noticed her last name and realised it's a Polish last name.

I suppose in much the same way as if I got an essay from you about, say, the experience of Belarussians in the USSR, I'd guess your background straight away, and that multiple tutors of mine picked that I'm a Kiwi due to my choice of topics/arguments.

Oh, YouTube. How are you equal parts disturbing and hilarious? Well, I'm not sleeping tonight. PARTY WITH THE AUSSIES! ...If they were around. Oh, why aren't they around? I can't be left alone with my thoughts. Heh. My thoughts...

At least I'm slowly descending into madness so I can enjoy the trip!

Double awesome news guys:

1) This job pays nearly two bucks/hr more than I expected

2) I got moved to 1st Shift :dance:. Which means my Superthread time will be cut down a bit :(. I have to sleep at "normal" times.

1) :fuckyeah:

2) Whoo-hoo for the shift! I'm sure you'll make time for us when you can. :wink:

160 GB 7th Gen iPod Classic in black. :drool: Must think of a clever name. The only one I'm coming up with is Commander Höek. Fail.

Co-worker: Can I see your brain magazine?

Me: Sure. Maybe you can learn something by reading it. (five seconds later) Or you can open it to a diagram of the nasal sinuses and giggle that it looks like a vagina. :|

Whirlpool? Appliances? Pokemon? :scratch: I'm so lost.

Also, low-carb energy drinks still taste like ass, only with less sugar.

And it sounds just like I imagined it to sound. Which is a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom