Cockplay, Scotland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the first time I had a Pilsner Urquell I thought it was probably the best beer I'd ever tasted. I still think it's very yummo for such a commercial beer. :heart:

:lmao: Oh god, best show ever?

Maybe not ever. But it is possibly the most entertaining show. The BEST part is that this was the Born To Run show, and like I said, they got about an hour into the show initially and they played a couple of songs from BTR, but when they came back after the scare, they played ONE song from the album, six songs from their first two albums, and 4 covers :lmao:

There's a surge of hardcore fans who wish that Bruce would release it as a DVD :lmao: Obviously he's not ashamed of the night or anything XD

Ahhahaha here's another song intro that was great:

´´Thank you....here´s a song originally done in the early, no, it was originally done in the 50s, I believe, by, uh, by the Shirelles, what do you say, Steve ? the guitar broke, Steve´s guitar broke, a moment of silence (chuckles)(Steve: ´That´s alright´) we´ll play it, he, he gets his guitar in a minute (Steve: ´They´ll fix it up, I´ll sing along on this one´) alright, Steve, you just sing one (?)....´´

Insane. First time I heard it I was on the bus and nearly collapsed.

I think I need to go back and listen again... the superthread is distracting me...

Although this Watchtower is awesome... see Bono, intense and quiet works too, and it's better for your throat....

I was just about to say the same thing :lmao: this whole last hour or so of the superthread has me laughing tears

This is what you get when you stay up and the Aussie/Kiwi crowd turns out in force. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom