Cockplay, Scotland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

You were kidding about "Do you know what MLK means?", right? Or did Bono say that and I missed it...?

No, I just knew that if they were playing MLK then TUF was next :hyper:

What I was saying was that, if they were playing MLK then that means TUF was next :D

BTW, Ian I think the Superthread bootleg setlist party is a fantastic idea

So do I.

May I suggest 29 April 1987, Chicago? The "Rock's Hottest Ticket" bootleg. Readily available show with amazing sound quality and a great set.

So do I.

May I suggest 29 April 1987, Chicago? The "Rock's Hottest Ticket" bootleg. Readily available show with amazing sound quality and a great set.

If that's the one that I have labelled as "Rosemont Horizon", I've got that... but not listened yet. Perfect :D

If that's the one that I have labelled as "Rosemont Horizon", I've got that... but not listened yet. Perfect :D

They did four shows there on the JT Tour - one in April 1987 and three in November.

I should note that it's probably the weakest Point Depot show.

Those four shows were that damn good.

I was looking at the setlist for the show on the 30th and was tempted to download that one instead, but I stopped myself. They played SAMTM at it though!

after all those ads they've been showing for it?

I think they're letting this season run to the end, but future seasons are gooooone. Some idiot I have on my LJ friends list for no good reason is all cut up about it. I'm a terrible person; I laughed when I saw the news.

I think they're letting this season run to the end, but future seasons are gooooone. Some idiot I have on my LJ friends list for no good reason is all cut up about it. I'm a terrible person; I laughed when I saw the news.

Bono you ALWAYS talk about this club you performed in in Chicago :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom