Cockplay, Scotland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say I'm desperate for sets of badges myself. I'm thinking about just ordering all three in that box set Amazon is selling ...
If JB isn't selling them together for about the same price that Amazon is, I might do the same. But I've been told people were waiting AGES for JT to come through Amazon.

TUF is...God so much better late at night. The song kind of freaks me out at night actually. God that's what's so great about it!

And this is probably the best version I've heard live musically. Bono's voice is slightly rough though.

I just stuck the remasters in my amazon cart :happy: not buying it yet though. Hope the price doesn't go up

I take it Edge was as suprised as anyone else... I saw the comment on U2gigs :giggle:

And is Bono ranting at a news camera? :lol:

"Suprised", Ali? I'm surprised. :tsk:

And of course, it's a favourite hobby of eighties Bono! :lol:

OH GOD I THINK I HAVE HEARD THIS BEFORE! Or does bono ALWAYS do the birdcalls before Wire :lmao:

Sometimes before Wire, and they reappeared before Exit on the JT Tour.

I must confess, I can not only do it, but enjoy it. I can see why he does it; it's fun! :laugh:

Sometimes before Wire, and they reappeared before Exit on the JT Tour.

I must confess, I can not only do it, but enjoy it. I can see why he does it; it's fun! :laugh:

I'm pretty sure this is the show I downloaded when I was desperate to have a TUF show. I would've picked it for two reasons: 1) It was in Chicago. 2) they played Seconds and TUF

My only doubt however is that I just didn't like TUF that much the last time I listened to the bootleg

We've been to Craggy Island. I don't think that going to the Twilight Zone is a disaster.

Well, the Twilight Zone isn't a specific location like Craggy Island is, though.

Plus, I've never watched the show, while Father Ted is made of SuperWin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom