Cockplay, Scotland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I ate a whole packet of those apricot coconut slice things. Well, a whole packet minus the obligatory offerings to the housemates. :drool:

:ohmy: Did the show OPEN with 4th of July or are they just playing it over the soundsystem?

Looks like the answer's yes

*yes it finally downloaded*

Just had a quick read here, have you lot really been talking about fish tanks and drying clothes? Sounds like an exciting Sunday arvo.... :lol:

So my father called and I didn't get any dishes done. Bah. Guess they can wait until after dinner.

:ohmy: Did the show OPEN with 4th of July or are they just playing it over the soundsystem?

Looks like the answer's yes

*yes it finally downloaded*

4th Of July was the usual intro track before UF Tour gigs.

Makes sense...

*makes more notes*
At least one of the Glasgow ZooTV shows is on my list too, something about Edge's birthday and Lost Highway... :giggle:

:lol: Yes, on 8 August 1993, not only did they debut Zooropa, but as a birthday surprise, Bono announces that Edge is going to perform Lost Highway!

There was quite a lot of U2 bashing/appreciation too...

Not much picspam lately, unless I've missed it.

We've discussed a worrying amount of U2 lately! :lol:

So many album running diaries, alternate tracklists, and bootlegs.

:lol: Yes, on 8 August 1993, not only did they debut Zooropa, but as a birthday surprise, Bono announces that Edge is going to perform Lost Highway!

I take it Edge was as suprised as anyone else... I saw the comment on U2gigs :giggle:

And is Bono ranting at a news camera? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom