Cockplay, Scotland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Im sure.
My teacher used to put on the price is right. But on her own. We did nothing in that class and we all still passed. Gotta love the Indiana schooling. :)

Sounds kinda like my English teacher.
We used to sit there, getting ready to read a book and then she'd start talking about something and just talk about it the entire class and we got nothing done. So we all passed.

Oh! It was The Ocean. I was just about to ask what was up with the weird bubbly water sounds :lol:

A Day Without Me :dance:

I get like that every so often. It's probably more like once every handful of months. Occasionally when someone pisses me off, I tend to blow of seam by obsessively cleaning the house from first floor to second! Those days end to be pretty fun 'cause when I'm done, I'm not mad anymore!
I can't say I've ever had to clean a fish tank though. The one I hate the most is the litter box! I am a cat person! But it does have it's drawbacks. :|

Hah, I've found cleaning can be very therapeutic for stress or frustration. I've often been amazed by how productive I'll be around the house when I have university assignments due. Sure, the essays still aren't written, but I've baked muffins, the kitchen floor's been mopped, and I've done three loads of washing!

Cleaning a fish tank really isn't that hard, at least not with a relatively small tank like mine, but I still don't enjoy doing it all the same.

Hah, I've found cleaning can be very therapeutic for stress or frustration. I've often been amazed by how productive I'll be around the house when I have university assignments due. Sure, the essays still aren't written, but I've baked muffins, the kitchen floor's been mopped, and I've done three loads of washing!

Cleaning a fish tank really isn't that hard, at least not with a relatively small tank like mine, but I still don't enjoy doing it all the same.

That's the best part right there :lol:

Sounds kinda like my English teacher.
We used to sit there, getting ready to read a book and then she'd start talking about something and just talk about it the entire class and we got nothing done. So we all passed.

I had this really strict German maths teacher ... no nonsense kind of guy, loved to hand out detentions, couldn't tolerate anybody talking most of the time. But about once each term, we were able to get him talking about Germany, and he'd just happily spend an entire lesson talking about it. It was hilarious.

Always something better to do than Uni assignments, right? :wink:

The giant basement where she had plent of room. My jeans always fit funny and were gross. And half the time my jeans or hoodies werent dry all the way for school the next day.

Oh! You're talking about when mom dried the clothes IN THE HOUSE and made my room all humid because of it! Grr that was AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL. I blocked that from my memory. I was taking about when mom would line dry our clothes when we lived at Sunnyside. I tell you I'm allergic to grass. I've got to be

Another Time, Another Place is kinda eh.

The giant basement where she had plent of room. My jeans always fit funny and were gross. And half the time my jeans or hoodies werent dry all the way for school the next day.

Well, you're meant to hang stuff outside to get dried by the sun, not in a bloody basement!

(Says the guy drying stuff in his kitchen, but that's because I don't have a choice - there is no such thing as my own "outside" here.)

Oh! You're talking about when mom dried the clothes IN THE HOUSE and made my room all humid because of it! Grr that was AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL. I blocked that from my memory. I was taking about when mom would line dry our clothes when we lived at Sunnyside. I tell you I'm allergic to grass. I've got to be

Another Time, Another Place is kinda eh.

Oh when she did that at sunnyside it was soo embarrassing cause Thiery and Stephen lived next door and I always was like... ugh their probably looking at all my clothes right now. :lol:

I had this really strict German maths teacher ... no nonsense kind of guy, loved to hand out detentions, couldn't tolerate anybody talking most of the time. But about once each term, we were able to get him talking about Germany, and he'd just happily spend an entire lesson talking about it. It was hilarious.
Misunderstood kinda guy? Our science teacher was kinda like that except she wasn't foreign. She'd just kinda chatter on like she was totally happy go lucky. I have to say, it was rather odd.

Well, you're meant to hang stuff outside to get dried by the sun, not in a bloody basement!

(Says the guy drying stuff in his kitchen, but that's because I don't have a choice - there is no such thing as my own "outside" here.)

Our mother frequently breaks the dryer somehow. I don't know how she does it. She's always breaking her vehicles too. So it was either, dry 'em n the basement or take 'em to a laundromat

Well Idk my moms crazy... but I love her. But yeah I didnt like it at all... Even when she did it outside my clothes still felt uncomfortable.

Oh when she did that at sunnyside it was soo embarrassing cause Thiery and Stephen lived next door and I always was like... ugh their probably looking at all my clothes right now. :lol:

WAAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

Yeah I know but I had to do it... It was just.... there.:lol:

I DIDN'T MEAN TO KILL HIM! WHY MUST THIS HAUNT ME EACH AND EVERY DAY (thanks to you :grumpy: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom