Cockplay, Scotland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Housework can so bite me. :madspit:
I have to admit, I don't really mind it sometimes. Sometimes. Then I have those days where I want to throw the last dirty bowl at whoever used it's head!

Procrastination can be awesome, but I have a hard time managing to even do it because I have urges to just get things done NOW, not later.

Some days, I feel all productive and do plenty of housework in one burst. Those days happen about once a year. I wish they'd happen more frequently, say once a fortnight. I need to change the dirty water in the fish tank, but ... ugh, that's never much fun. And I need to do dishes first, since there's a frying pan lying in the sink right now ...

I'm the kind of person who could take "why do today what you can put off until tomorrow?" as their motto. :lol:

I've never understood why people go on Jerry Springer. I mean, I'm sure most of the content is faked or exaggerated for the cameras, but ... why would you do that, either in reality or pretending it's reality? How could you walk around your hometown knowing that people are staring at you after seeing you on the "I'm leaving my wife for my aunt" episode?

:lmao: I know ... My mom and dad went to see that show... In the audience they werent on the show. My got picked to ask a question and she started a fight. haha.

Yeah Id probably like move away and hope people didnt recognize me... well actually I prolly wouldnt go on the show... well maybe just for fun .. cause that would be like the funniest thing EVER. I think I should and just make up a stupid story with Tori and Steph. omg its gonna be great.

i've never heard of anyone under the age of 80 owning one.

I'd expect pretty much everybody to have one, in case it's raining and you can't put your washing out on the line.

I use mine all the time because the washing line is shared amongst eight flats, and I'd rather not use anything communal like that.

Yeah me too.

But I like to believe its all real so that Im still intertained. :D

Oh yeah, that's definitely the point.
Jerry was everyone's favourite thing to watch back when I was in school. Our science teacher used to actually turn on the TV while we did our definitions or something like that and when she'd leave the room, someone would turn it onto the channel that Jerry was on because we happened to have her class when it was on.

She'd come back in the room and get all mad. Good times. :lol:

I have two.

Barely use them, personally.

I've three, of which I only actually need to use one. I use the clothes horse for stuff like trousers, and use the shower curtain rail to hang shirts from.

Oh yeah, that's definitely the point.
Jerry was everyone's favourite thing to watch back when I was in school. Our science teacher used to actually turn on the TV while we did our definitions or something like that and when she'd leave the room, someone would turn it onto the channel that Jerry was on because we happened to have her class when it was on.

She'd come back in the room and get all mad. Good times. :lol:

Yeah. Im sure.
My teacher used to put on the price is right. But on her own. We did nothing in that class and we all still passed. Gotta love the Indiana schooling. :)

Some days, I feel all productive and do plenty of housework in one burst. Those days happen about once a year. I wish they'd happen more frequently, say once a fortnight. I need to change the dirty water in the fish tank, but ... ugh, that's never much fun. And I need to do dishes first, since there's a frying pan lying in the sink right now ...

I'm the kind of person who could take "why do today what you can put off until tomorrow?" as their motto. :lol:

I get like that every so often. It's probably more like once every handful of months. Occasionally when someone pisses me off, I tend to blow of seam by obsessively cleaning the house from first floor to second! Those days end to be pretty fun 'cause when I'm done, I'm not mad anymore!
I can't say I've ever had to clean a fish tank though. The one I hate the most is the litter box! I am a cat person! But it does have it's drawbacks. :|

That motto reminds me so much of Final Fantasy 10. *nerd*
:reject:

I'm happy with leaving stuff on the line until there is a sunny day.

If I urgently need something I'll bring it in.

I'm happy with not putting my stuff on the line for the neighbours to steal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom