Cockplay, Scotland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. I just saw an ad for travel packages to the Rugby League World Cup later this year.

I'm not interested in an overpriced travel package, but I was interested in going to whatever game was at the Telstra Dome, partly to get more stadiums visited on my behalf.

Trust the whole tournament to be scheduled exactly when my exams are likely to be. Screw you, somebody!

Hee, Rugby League World Cup.

I saw U2 at the Telstra Dome. It was far too fucking dim at the end of the concerts and I had a hard time finding my way out. Way to have no house lights.

OH GOD THAT'S RIGHT! :lmao:

Ok, I Will Follow and The Electric Co. Are two rocking starts to this album, plus I love the fade out/fade in at the end of TEC. It's after this I'm not so familiar with the album

Huh? TEC is the second-last track ...

I didn't think it went I Will Follow > Electric Co.

DAMN YOU SHUFFLE *angry fist shake* Shift to Twilight

So it would seem! I'm gonna need to to stop being fidgety and actually sit here long enough! :D

:wave: Good day. It's night here, but hey, I might as well be nocturnal anyway. :shifty:

While I need to stop being so content to just sit here and actually do some housework ... later ...

Mmm, sweet procrastination. I still have two weeks until the second semester of university begins anyway.

Yeah, of course you did. :madspit:

Every time I see it, I think "... and why should I care?" It gives no indication of whether going there will do anything better or worse for my washing than going to the OTHER laundrette just down the tram line. As it stands, why would I be going to a laundrette anyway? I didn't buy a washing machine for it to just take up space and look white.

Well, it's licenced in that it can legally sell alcohol (in fact, although it claims to be a supermarket, by the looks of it it's just a bottle shop - I've never been in), and Budget-Rite is its name.
:angel:

:lol: ooh, you don't own a dryer? *waits for you to say they're a waste of resources*

ahhh, i see. that's interesting.

Too much light = Axver screwed
Too little light = Axver screwed

?

Gotta love it.

Cloudy days work for me, at least. Unless I want to do some photography, in which case being blinded is a small price to pay for nice blue skies in my photographs.

While I need to stop being so content to just sit here and actually do some housework ... later ...

Mmm, sweet procrastination. I still have two weeks until the second semester of university begins anyway.

Housework can so bite me. :madspit:
I have to admit, I don't really mind it sometimes. Sometimes. Then I have those days where I want to throw the last dirty bowl at whoever used it's head!

Procrastination can be awesome, but I have a hard time managing to even do it because I have urges to just get things done NOW, not later.

Nahh just Jerry makes me happy inside. I love seeing that someone out there has a worse, more pathetic life than mine. Oh and I like to watch and think about what these people must go through once they get back to their home towns. :lol:
Part of me wonders if the people who go on there can actually be serious. It's just kinda like, wow. :|

Though it does have it's amusing factor for sure.

Nahh just Jerry makes me happy inside. I love seeing that someone out there has a worse, more pathetic life than mine. Oh and I like to watch and think about what these people must go through once they get back to their home towns. :lol:

I've never understood why people go on Jerry Springer. I mean, I'm sure most of the content is faked or exaggerated for the cameras, but ... why would you do that, either in reality or pretending it's reality? How could you walk around your hometown knowing that people are staring at you after seeing you on the "I'm leaving my wife for my aunt" episode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom