Cockplay, Scotland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Incidentally, I saw a documentary the other day that had Seattle getting pwned by a huge earthquake, which I believe is something Ali is into.

Three degrees of separation, folks. Just three.

Earthquakes... I was always disappointed that I never felt the tremors that happened here, but I know the big ones must be terrifying.

Volcanoes and earthquakes are awesome, as long as no one gets hurt. 'Awesome' in every sense of the word.

laudrette? :hmm: and why haven't you taken pictures of it et! :lol:

I meant to type laundrette. And ... I don't care if it's the biggest in Australia, it looks mundane. Though actually ...

s640x480

There it is, behind the tram!

You're saying some problems might be caused by the employer rather than negative employees? Wow, who thought that would happen in the business world! :ohmy:

Oh boy, I could tell you some stories, but I'm worried about my blood pressure.

I wonder if 4pm is too late to have a shower...

After that, if it happens, I'll have a go at this UF show.

Damn. I just saw an ad for travel packages to the Rugby League World Cup later this year.

I'm not interested in an overpriced travel package, but I was interested in going to whatever game was at the Telstra Dome, partly to get more stadiums visited on my behalf.

Trust the whole tournament to be scheduled exactly when my exams are likely to be. Screw you, somebody!

I meant to type laundrette. And ... I don't care if it's the biggest in Australia, it looks mundane. Though actually ...

s640x480

There it is, behind the tram!
:lol: i figured as much, but you making typos happens so infrequently, i had to quote it :love:

and yeah, that's pretty...whatevs. the word laundromat is more frequently used here, and you're right. that is pretty...blah.

and why is that supermarket licensed budget-rite? wtf is that all about

Oh boy, I could tell you some stories, but I'm worried about my blood pressure.

I wonder if 4pm is too late to have a shower...

After that, if it happens, I'll have a go at this UF show.

Makes me glad I've just been doing my studies ... though I'm starting to think that shit, some work experience may be a good thing. Not that I've any idea where to get it.

4pm is too early by my standards.

And 1985-03-21 is totally worth the time. :drool:

You know what else you can buy on eBay? The Virgin Mary grilled into a Cheese sandwich. Not everything on their is all that it's cracked up to be :lol:

No thats for this years all star jersey. I can only imagine the one from when he was a starter. My son is gonna have everything Kerry Wood though. I cant wait. :D

Oh and buy me that box of cocoa pebbles. :lol:

Tie yourself to your computer and you won't have these problems. :up:

Also, g'day! :wave:
So it would seem! I'm gonna need to to stop being fidgety and actually sit here long enough! :D

:wave: Good day. It's night here, but hey, I might as well be nocturnal anyway. :shifty:

:lol: i figured as much, but you making typos happens so infrequently, i had to quote it :love:

and yeah, that's pretty...whatevs. the word laundromat is more frequently used here, and you're right. that is pretty...blah.

and why is that supermarket licensed budget-rite? wtf is that all about

Yeah, of course you did. :madspit:

Every time I see it, I think "... and why should I care?" It gives no indication of whether going there will do anything better or worse for my washing than going to the OTHER laundrette just down the tram line. As it stands, why would I be going to a laundrette anyway? I didn't buy a washing machine for it to just take up space and look white.

Well, it's licenced in that it can legally sell alcohol (in fact, although it claims to be a supermarket, by the looks of it it's just a bottle shop - I've never been in), and Budget-Rite is its name.

I found a box of cocoa pebbles on ebay once.

OH GOD THAT'S RIGHT! :lmao:

Ok, I Will Follow and The Electric Co. Are two rocking starts to this album, plus I love the fade out/fade in at the end of TEC. It's after this I'm not so familiar with the album

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom