Cockplay, Scotland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the clipping he went into the countryside.

Good lord I've just defended Larry!!! *takestemperature*

Well, that's good. Still, go to the Barossa, man! Or do anything other than living up to a cynical stereotypical image.

And are you sure you're alright there?

When I arrived in Minlaton tonight, Stimpy came running up to me from the backyard, and I let him hop inside the rent's new Forester for a few seconds, before they noticed. :cute:

He then followed me around for the next hour or so.

There's no contest, surely.

Axolotls are $20 and grow over a foot long after a year. I think that's pretty rad. Also I've already got a name for one, if I get it.

Bearded dragons are more expensive, unfortunately. I could just nick one from the wild, but I think that's pretty illegal.

What else was there on the clipping?

"Bass player Adam Clayton drove along the coast from Melbourne to Adelaide and arrived at teh Hyatt Hotel later in a rented car" Bono adn Edge had dinner on a private balcony at Glenelgs Ramada Grand Hotel. They later went for a swim before returning to the hotel for a few drinks and then moved onto Boltz cafe in Rundle St where they played pool with the locals".

Monday "Mullen spent the day exploring the south coast on his Harley-Davidson. Clayton remained relatively low-key during his stay in Adelaide."

sooo, lots of Bono & Edge action. That would excite the PLEBAns....

I could just nick one from the wild, but I think that's pretty illegal.

I can just see you doing this, shaking your fist at the sky, and screaming "Hey nature, I'M STEALING FROM YOU IN THIS TOWN! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT IN THIS TOWN, HUH?" and then walking off humming IN THIS TOWN to yourself with a proud expression on your face.

I'm queueing up already! :drool:

I have a feeling that all day postwhoring has killed my brain. I need to go practice or something,....

I'm guessing the setlist already. :drool:

And we need to push on to a new thread first. :yes:

I can just see you doing this, shaking your fist at the sky, and screaming "Hey nature, I'M STEALING FROM YOU IN THIS TOWN! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT IN THIS TOWN, HUH?" and then walking off humming IN THIS TOWN to yourself with a proud expression on your face.

Down to a t!

Proof that Axver's brain has also been killed by ODing on blue crack all day.

I'll be back, hopefully before the new thread...

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom