Cockhill, Buncrana, Donegal, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if, when Gabe (the douchebag singer of my former band, to those who don't know) wrote the Euphoriette song, he knew that Bruce Springsteen already had a song called "I'm On Fire"? Probably not. Gabe is very thick.

Have a good one, Dani! :wave:

It redirects to my ordinary account. Although I didn't check it before class. However, there has been no announcement anywhere about it. No emails, nothing on the internet.

Slack.

Wow, that's just piss-poor.

It's time to lob insults at Reggo.

So I saw "Wall-E" again this weekend, and I still think it's fucking adorable.

Commence insults.

Looks like Sky will have coverage of those. I haven't caught enough AFL this year.

:up: At least they will probably show it Live. Channel 7 have refused to show ANY finals, aside from hopefully the Grand Final, Live. Channel 10 however, in their awesomeness are showing all their finals Live :love:

:up: At least they will probably show it Live. Channel 7 have refused to show ANY finals, aside from hopefully the Grand Final, Live. Channel 10 however, in their awesomeness are showing all their finals Live :love:

Wow, do Channel 7 intentionally set out to be shit or something?

Boys and their football. I don't get it.

On another note, I really love Starflyer.

At least our footy is more exciting than watching paint dry.

Starflyer 59 seem pretty cool from the Gold and Silver albums.
You've got a point there.

Talking Voice vs Singing Voice is really good. :up:

Oh, i thought Andrew sent it to us both. :shrug:

I want to run screaming out of the building right now. The only thing preventing me from doing so is the one shred of dignity I have left.

Oh, i thought Andrew sent it to us both. :shrug:

I want to run screaming out of the building right now. The only thing preventing me from doing so is the one shred of dignity I have left.

I sent you TVVSV. I sent Ax Gold and Silver. And now Americana, too. And now The Fashion Focus is uploading.

I haven't heard that one. Gold and Silver both rock pretty hard and bring the shoegazy influences.

Yeah.... They've evolved over the years. TVVSV is nothing like Gold or Silver except for the voice and the darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom