Cockfosters, North London Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, the last word I got before I quit was 'blow'. Last night, I got that and actually drew a blowjob.

Also, Ashley, those Achewood comics? :lmao:

I've seen that before Daniel, but it's still great :lol:

Ha, so have I. Great stuff. :laugh:

And Daniel, it sounds to me like Melbourne is the better option for you in terms of quality of life ... I say go for that.

here are the ones I saved:

blackbird.jpg

bone.jpg

clipboard.jpg

enter.jpg

fox.jpg

Ha, so have I. Great stuff. :laugh:

And Daniel, it sounds to me like Melbourne is the better option for you in terms of quality of life ... I say go for that.

It seems that way, I just have to make it sound financially able, and practical for my parents to see it that way, I dunno.

It seems that way, I just have to make it sound financially able, and practical for my parents to see it that way, I dunno.

My simple argument: quality of life should not be sacrificed at the altar of finance.

Ashley, you aren't, perchance, concerned by this connection?

:laugh:

The last thing I was scrawling in the drawing area didn't mention Ashley (it was something like "ha, the word is blow"). If I'd typed anything before it was my turn to draw, I can't recall what it was!

Dear The Killers,

Why did you leave Forget About What I Said off of the album?

I think it was quite the mistake.

in fact, you know what? even if you consider U2 an influence, it doesn't mean you have to suck like they do with b-sides. Under the Gun should've been on Hot Fuss, and All The Pretty Faces should have been on Sam's Town.

Epic fail, The Killers, epic fail

Ashley

I just listened to TIdal Wave, you mind reader. god, it's beautiful. I heard a 30 second clip earlier, and was afraid to listen to the whole thing cause I didn't think it would be as good. Man oh man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom