Cockfosters, North London Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this forum's random leaps of thought. There are people on WTAHNN who think U2 are going to release a double album with one half called Sea and the other called Sky? Seriously? On the basis of that one UTTERLY POINTLESS video's title?

For god's sake.

I think I said a while back that I would beat my face in with a baseball bat and upload a video of it to youtube if this album ends up being a double.

... what the hell.

That many people in this country like that tart? Or has there been a catastrophe at Rod Laver and it can now only hold 10 people per concert, including band and crew?

Ok, so her music isn't brilliant, she's a nice person though.

Umm.., guy from work knows someone who was on the same plane as her going from Singapore -> Sydney -> Adelaide or something. Basically this person spotted her on the plane and things went like this:

Mum: Hi, Do you mind if I get your autograph for my son
Pink: Sure (says hi to the kid)

The kid then noticed pink had some stuffed animal (a bulldog or something)

Kid: Hey I have a stuffed animal just like that, execpt its a (I think) Tiger
Pink: Cool, I love tigers

*Kid goes and gets his tiger*

Long story short, the kid gives pink his stuffed tiger and as they go to get off the plane, Pink comes up to them and says "can I have you e-mail address", so then a few weeks later they get an e-mail saying "We'll be in Adelaide in May/June next year, just let us know how many tickets you'd like"

:applaud:

cornflakesyc1.gif

Evening, EEN.

Long story short, the kid gives pink his stuffed tiger and as they go to get off the plane, Pink comes up to them and says "can I have you e-mail address", so then a few weeks later they get an e-mail saying "We'll be in Adelaide in May/June next year, just let us know how many tickets you'd like"

:applaud:

Huh, that's pretty cool then. :up:

I think I said a while back that I would beat my face in with a baseball bat and upload a video of it to youtube if this album ends up being a double.

If this album ends up being a double, I will lose all respect for the band.

I love this forum's random leaps of thought. There are people on WTAHNN who think U2 are going to release a double album with one half called Sea and the other called Sky? Seriously? On the basis of that one UTTERLY POINTLESS video's title?

For god's sake.

This is beyond fact at this point, why continue to fight it Axver?

cornflakesyc1-1.gif

Fine, go play iSketch. I'll stay here and keep a lookout on the thread, I suppose.

Hey Bonnie!
cornflakesyc1-1.gif

(We need one of those little guys waving hello.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom