Cockfosters, North London Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah my timing with Muse was perfect. I got into them just as Black Holes came out. I actually thought the band members were pictured on the album cover :lol: (I had not seen or heard them before)

I've seen seen them live 4 times!.....We'll have to go when they come back Ali. Another interference meet up.

:lol:

I'm not sure if I knew they weren't on the cover of that one or not, since the only other CD of theirs I had was Origin, and I don't tend to keep my CDs in their cases so I wasn't looking at the booklet thing often. But I know now.... ;)

:jealous:

Yay! :D

That's pretty cool.

Must admit I love the early U2 boots where Bono yells at/harasses security.

Starlight is the only song from BHAR worth including.

Knights and Invincible and Supermassive Black Hole are on my tentative list...

*listens to Origin again to refresh memory*

I have no idea... probably?

... what's that then?

If you got the 2007 Tour Edition, it'll be 3 live songs, and 3 video clips.

The HAARP CD/DVD, is a CD of a selected few tracks from The Wembley Stadium gig, and the DVD is pure awesomeness from the second Wembley Show.

Holy shit, folks. There are only five subfora on Interference that have total post counts higher than the total Superthread count of 252,790 - FYM, EYKIW, PLEBA, the presently-closed Tour forum (most of its post count coming from setlist parties), and naturally LS.

We will probably pass FYM fairly soon, and depending on when the Tour forum re-opens, that too. We'll then be closing in on half the total of EYKIW. Only PLEBA is really out of striking distance (we currently have about a quarter of its total), and we inherently can't catch LS.

The Superthread really is a forum unto itself.

The start of Bliss just gave me an Enya vibe.

This is not necessarily a bad thing, I have a secret love of Orinoco Flow... but not what you might expect on a Muse CD. *L*

If you got the 2007 Tour Edition, it'll be 3 live songs, and 3 video clips.

The HAARP CD/DVD, is a CD of a selected few tracks from The Wembley Stadium gig, and the DVD is pure awesomeness from the second Wembley Show.

Yeah, sounds about right... at this moment, I'm not entirely sure where my pile of unwatched DVDs went. It tends to get cleared away whenever we have guests, and then I have to dig it out again, to sit next to my comp and gather dust until we have more people around for dinner...

*makes note to watch Red Rocks DVD at some point*

Ooh, that does sound cool.

Do you know what the Hullaballoo soundtrack thing is? I picked it up at JB a while back, and I love some of the tracks on there. Ashamed is frickin awesome, as is The Gallery, and Hyper Chondriac Music is obviously either a precursor or a different version of Hyper Music...

Holy shit, folks. There are only five subfora on Interference that have total post counts higher than the total Superthread count of 252,790 - FYM, EYKIW, PLEBA, the presently-closed Tour forum (most of its post count coming from setlist parties), and naturally LS.

We will probably pass FYM fairly soon, and depending on when the Tour forum re-opens, that too. We'll then be closing in on half the total of EYKIW. Only PLEBA is really out of striking distance (we currently have about a quarter of its total), and we inherently can't catch LS.

I'm scared.

We should cecede! Well, we tried that before we landed here in the first place... :lol:

*demands self-determination for the Superthreadian People!*

Do you know what the Hullaballoo soundtrack thing is? I picked it up at JB a while back, and I love some of the tracks on there. Ashamed is frickin awesome, as is The Gallery, and Hyper Chondriac Music is obviously either a precursor or a different version of Hyper Music...

Ah Hullaballo!, Haven't listened to that in a while!, I lost it in my gigantic hard drive crash a few months back. I haven't bothered to buy it yet, usually wait till its $10 :giggle:

From Memory yeah, Ashamed and The Gallery I really liked :up:

We need to do a muse listening party! .....

Damn straight.

BUT NOT BHAR.

Ali, did you see that I partook in a listening party for The Bends? YES AS IN THE RADIOHEAD ALBUM.

Do you think I'll get banned/warned if I put that in my sig?

Yes, I'm pretty sure people in the past with quotes intended to mock another poster in some way have been asked to remove them.

Have a good one, Bonnie! :wave:

Knights and Invincible and Supermassive Black Hole are on my tentative list...

I loved Invincible live, but I think it kind of sucks on the album. Incidentally, do you actually have the album, legally bought? Would you terribly mind if I ripped it? My downloaded copy of BHAR has a couple of audio defects and is not in an ideal bitrate.

I'm scared.

Even scarier is that only seven subfora have more total posts than I do. The two subfora with more posts than I do but less than the Superthread are IO and ZC. Yes, IO and ZC, those two bastions of off-topic Interference for years, have been outdone by the Superthread in nine months.

We should cecede! Well, we tried that before we landed here in the first place... :lol:

*demands self-determination for the Superthreadian People!*

:laugh:

God, we could almost justify our own subforum at this rate. But even if that were permitted, I think it would draw far too much attention to us.

Ah Hullaballo!, Haven't listened to that in a while!, I lost it in my gigantic hard drive crash a few months back. I haven't bothered to buy it yet, usually wait till its $10 :giggle:

From Memory yeah, Ashamed and The Gallery I really liked :up:

I can't remember how much it was, but I suspect it had one of those "I'm Cheap! Buy Me Now!" stickers... I think Showbiz did too, for that matter.

Showbiz-the-song :love:

*gets distracted by wikipedia article*

I loved Invincible live, but I think it kind of sucks on the album. Incidentally, do you actually have the album, legally bought? Would you terribly mind if I ripped it? My downloaded copy of BHAR has a couple of audio defects and is not in an ideal bitrate.

I do indeed, along with that DVD I haven't watched yet. Want me to upload my copy? I've already ripped it onto my comp... What do you consider an acceptable bitrate? I think mine's at 192...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom