Cockburn, Western Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I did!! I thought you would be happy but I had NO idea you would be that happy! :lol:

I.....was so ecstatic. I didn't dare hope that's what it was. And this it was. And I was just.....ecstatic :lol: I fell asleep watching it this morning (ftr, One Hundred Years is a strange song to fall asleep to)

Oh, and I'm sure I'm the first to tell you that MOS is a member of the opposite sex.

I.....was so ecstatic. I didn't dare hope that's what it was. And this it was. And I was just.....ecstatic :lol: I fell asleep watching it this morning (ftr, One Hundred Years is a strange song to fall asleep to)

Oh, and I'm sure I'm the first to tell you that MOS is a member of the opposite sex.

:lol:

I am glad you were ecstastic :up: I thought I had the staring at the sea singles on video as well but I couldnt find it. :(

So, Adelaide's now a backwater and a piss-ant town! I'm pretty fucking pleased with how things are coming along.

This is secretly why I want to visit Adelaide. Got nothing to do with catching up with you or photographing Radelaide trains or anything. :shh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom