Cockburn, South Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All my subsequent port posting sessions have unfortunately not produced the goods. I mean, I've drank more, quicker, and not been out of it like that first time. I don't get it. It'd make some sense if that first posting session was also the first time I'd drank port, but it very much was not!
You ever considered donating your body to medical science?

OK I seriously have to go to sleep. I could postwhore all night but I have to get up to go to work at 7.00 :angry: And my desk is looking mighty sad after teh X-mas closure. Ciao babes :wave:

I can't, they're financing my expensive alcohol (to avoid the hangovers from cheap alcohol) :sad:

OK OK I'm reaaaaaalllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy going....

I drove my mate to his workplace the other day... he was seriously hung over and he's an apprentice chef for the Lakes Resort! I felt like an idiot because I said "Hope you get over the hangover!" or something as I was leaving, and this important looking guy was walking right past. I'm probably gonna get him fired. Oh well, he's not that great a cook anyway.

Anyway, that's sort of irrelevant. Catch you later! :wave:

The awesome setlist for this gig:

Wolves, Lower
Moral Kiosk
Laughing
Pilgrimage
Moon River
There She Goes Again
7 Chinese Brothers
Talk About The Passion
Sitting Still
Harborcoat
Catapult
Pretty Persuasion
Gardening At Night
9-9
Just A Touch
West Of The Fields
Radio Free Europe

We Walk
Carnival Of Sorts

I ask you to join me in the celebration of...

inthistownlr5.jpg

THAT'S RIGHT! THERE WILL EVEN BE A "PARADE"!*

*I might make a thread about it in eykiw.

I AM SO THERE. DRUNK AND WEARING A RIDICULOUS BANDANA.

Fixed.

RIGHT, WE SHOULD PROBABLY GET DRUNK ON THE NIGHT. PERHAPS COME TO ADELAIDE.

Wow, good idea! Boy, this could be a real turn out for the books.

I'm quite happy with the promotional poster, I think it captures all the grace and elegance of the performance.

RIGHT, WE SHOULD PROBABLY GET DRUNK ON THE NIGHT. PERHAPS COME TO ADELAIDE.

You know, if I decide to come to Adelaide this summer for a few days, it may just coincide with that anniversary.

I'm quite happy with the promotional poster, I think it captures all the grace and elegance of the performance.

And you even excluded Larry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom