Cockburn, South Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is maddening when the court lets guilty criminals go free?

indifferencemb5.gif

hm I will be off now, going to my best friend. His mom turns 50 tomorrow and he made a Sarah doll, stored at a friend's place. But now the girlfriend of his friend's father threw it away! that bitch is retarded anyway. :crack: now he's gotta find something IN A DAY! Prolly rent one or so..

:wave: It was nice postwhoring with you guys again.

Port was what I was drinking when I miraculously found myself covered up in bed at 1 in the afternoon the next day.

:lmao:

* In the past 5 years, how many times have you been involved in shoving matches or fistfights with your co-workers?

Have a good one, GG2. :wave:

I love how port seems to fuck people around. My only worthwhile drunkposting session was when I had something like nine glasses of port.

Have you done that lately? I need a good laugh....

All my subsequent port posting sessions have unfortunately not produced the goods. I mean, I've drank more, quicker, and not been out of it like that first time. I don't get it. It'd make some sense if that first posting session was also the first time I'd drank port, but it very much was not!

All my subsequent port posting sessions have unfortunately not produced the goods. I mean, I've drank more, quicker, and not been out of it like that first time. I don't get it. It'd make some sense if that first posting session was also the first time I'd drank port, but it very much was not!

Which is why I have to get you some scotch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom