Cockburn, South Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee, there's this game on the radio daily where they give you the first sentence of a song and you gotta guess it.

Todays' one is: I can't believe the news today.

I wonder what that'll be. :wink:

I bet it's a Bon Jovi song. :wink:

I can't do surfing. I'm pale as all fuck. And also she didn't tell me she was going surfing until she called me.

This isn't the point. I personally think surfing's stupid. But it's the beach. Which I also hate. But still not the point, because this is about YOU, and the fact YOU aren't with her when she's at a goddamn beach wearing almost nothing.

This isn't the point. I personally think surfing's stupid. But it's the beach. Which I also hate. But still not the point, because this is about YOU, and the fact YOU aren't with her when she's at a goddamn beach wearing almost nothing.

She wears a wetsuit. Wetsuits are kinda hard to get off. Hopefully she isn't. We're going out later in the holidays to a bookstore to buy books and spend time together.

Aw shit, I have to get some water type clothes for Surfer's Paradise next week. I haven't worn bathers in years, I'm not looking forward to it. I have an awkward tan line.

Aw shit, I have to get some water type clothes for Surfer's Paradise next week. I haven't worn bathers in years, I'm not looking forward to it. I have an awkward tan line.
I feel your pain. My feeling is, Cate Blanchett doesn't have a tan and looks amazing, no reason why I should have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom