Coca Cola, Colón, Panama, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That came out of nowhere! I have to wonder if Edge just said that to pacify whoever asked the question ... then again, THAT isn't the sort of thing you say to pacify someone. Bono's vague answers are pacifying ones. Edge's actually seems to have some thought behind it ...

yeah! Exactly! And even LARRY said it! :shocked: he said it might be on Songs of Ascent! LARRY!! THE QUIET ONE!! THE ONE WHO DOESNT TALK BULLSHIT!

Can you tell I'm actually excited about this?

Suddenly I can't find the video on youtube :sad:. Gluey can probably give the best explination. But, in short, she's a he, who performs as Tina Turner.
:uhoh: Scary. Very scary.
I'm not sure I want to see that here at Uni, in a computerroom with people in it.

Een, Ax, what DVD etc are you talking about????

Top gear. Great episode! :D It's great we have BBC 1 and 2 here.

god....yes. that was just amazing.

the second that dvd is available once i'm living over there, we're buying it.

I already knew Clarkson's truck burst into flames and I didn't think I'd laugh as hard as I did ... fuck that was funny. Totally getting the DVD whenever it comes out too.

:uhoh: Scary. Very scary.
I'm not sure I want to see that here at Uni, in a computerroom with people in it.

S/he is honestly quite amazing. I'm glad I saved the video to my computer. Cindy's got other videos on youtube though, I could link you to.

yeah! Exactly! And even LARRY said it! :shocked: he said it might be on Songs of Ascent! LARRY!! THE QUIET ONE!! THE ONE WHO DOESNT TALK BULLSHIT!

Can you tell I'm actually excited about this?

Wait, I totally missed that Larry quote!

Suddenly I can't find the video on youtube :sad:. Gluey can probably give the best explination. But, in short, she's a he, who performs as Tina Turner.
e520410d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom