Coast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheQuiet1

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Anyone else been watching this eductional programme? Thought it was great. The UK really is a beautiful country. Wonder what it'll make of the coast round here? :hmm: It's beautiful in most parts then you've got Scarborough :yikes: :wink:

The 'boro's not so bad really just a bit rundown in parts and overrun with townies...... though I guess there's been a lot of new development there recently and it's looking the best it has in years. Dunno how long that'll last with the townies though.

I managed to see the episode about the southwest coast and was impressed. I keep intending to watch the others but I just keep missing them for one reason or another.

Never been up your way but it's on the "to do" list. I'll watch out for the townies, although it seems like they're everywhere these days!! :wink:

Did anyone see the recent one about the scottish coast?? It's amazingly beautiful but I kinda feel sorry for the guy who bought that big spread near the nuke reactor at Durness only to find out a few years later that his beach was polluted with radioactive material. Guess he won't be going for a swim any time soon.......

Yep. Thought that kinda thing only happened at Sellafield...... Guess I was wrong :uhoh:

Beautiful coastline though. Felt a bit sorry for the teens who were bored living in the highlands because (and I know nothing about Scottish geography) they really WOULD be hours away from any city, wouldn't they?

I've been watching it on and off, but have found myself getting unreasonably irritated with the presenter having a huge umbrella strapped to his rucksack :angry:

I mean, he'd have a crew with him. surely one of them could keep the bloody umbrella in the van :mad:

Yes it's an irrational hatred, but I just hate naff middle-aged-mad-being-witty gimmics like that (eg bow ties, monacles....)

:down:

Other than that, I enjoyed the programme :happy:

lol

Back
Top Bottom