Coachella moving east?? Maybe...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fanatic4ever

Blue Crack Addict
I know this is coming from a non music source but if so... I would be so jazzed! :hyper:

Good News, Music Lovers

Sources reveal exclusively to PerezHilton.com that the Coachella Music Festival is heading east this year!

"In addition having the festival outside of Palm Springs, like they do every year, this year they're mounting an east coast version of Coachella in New York or possibly New Jersey," an insider tells us.

The East coast version is expected to be a few months after the Cali affair. "It should be in August," we're told.

Fun times!

:drool: x infinity.... :D

I really hope this pans out! I have been to coachella at least 3 times and it's just great.. so well run, great set up and great bands..

The virgin festival that they started here in baltimore sucked the second year.. First year rocked.. I just don't think the following here in the US (in regards to the name, virgin I just don't think it has the draw that it does in europe, however coachella has a great following/reputation over the years here in the US along side Bonnaroo) is going to really attract enough people and bands for that matter.. I didn't even go last year cuz the lineups sucked.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom