Coachella Audio? anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mofo

Refugee
Does anyone have the Coldplay concert from Coachella? a friend of mine went to the festival and I promised her I'd get her the audio but I haven't find it, does anyone know of a site or link?

thank you

I haven't seen audio for Coachella yet... but there are some video clips of Coldplay backstage in the Coldplayer on the official site

And I, too, would love to hear anything from this festival... the line up sounded incredible! :drool:

Anyone know of audio of anything other than Coldplay from Coachella? I went, but didn't see Coldplay - went to chemical brothers instead...thanks! :)

Thanks!!!!
Although for some reason, I'm having trouble making it work...maybe it's just me? I don't get anything coherent when I click on it...anyway, VERY excited by the prospect of getting this, so if I'm just being an idiot, could someone let me know?

Thanks!

Jenn you need to right click the link and save as. you also need a bitTorrent program to manage the download and a way to extract the audio files. I am downloading it.

DiGi said:
Jenn you need to right click the link and save as. you also need a bitTorrent program to manage the download and a way to extract the audio files. I am downloading it.
Thank you!! :) I guess I don't have the programme...details, details... ;)

Back
Top Bottom