Coachella '08 (rumored leaks so far . . . )

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jack Johnson getting billing over Verve....Portishead getting billing over Kraftwerk

:lol:

Go fuck yourselves :huh:

Decent lineup, all told...well, excepting Jack Johnson. People kept talking, earlier up-thread, about how few of these acts they knew, and he's one of maybe five or six I'm not at all familiar with. YouTube fixed that, and I've gotta say...wow. Stunningly bad. Like, I am humbled in his awfulness. Christ, what shit with which to be headlining Coachella...!

But what the fuck happened to My Bloody Valentine?

I am SO unimpressed with this Coachella. This is like bottom-of-the-barrel Coachella.

I mean, there's some cool bands, small bands and very indie bands, that would be really cool to see . . . but not for $260. :no: :no: :no:

I think I'll be skipping this year's Coachella unless they bring in some MUCH better headliners.

:|

FitzChivalry said:
I am SO unimpressed with this Coachella. This is like bottom-of-the-barrel Coachella.

I mean, there's some cool bands, small bands and very indie bands, that would be really cool to see . . . but not for $260. :no: :no: :no:

I think I'll be skipping this year's Coachella unless they bring in some MUCH better headliners.

:|

fitz, you might want to venture east and come to the APW festival...:D

Canadiens1160 said:
Weeeeeeeeeeeeee arahhhhhhhhhhhhh, your friendsssssssssssssssssss

Yeah, the only one out of those i am interested in actually piques my interest only because Justice did a remix of one of their songs that turned out to be much better than the original. Justice should remix everything. Hell, Justice should remix my life.

:yes": Fuck yes, that was a fucking awesome remix. I agree. Didn't realise that's who it was.

LJT said:
^We are Your Friends was done by Simian, not Simian Mobile Disco...that said, Simian Mobile Disco was formed by two of the guys from Simian, but Mobile Disco are a dance/electronica outfit, rather than a guitar band....

Simian Mobile Disco, personally released the better album last year compared to Justice, even though I also love Justices.

Duffy is being much touted over here, a Welsh soul singer I guess she would be described as. She did a pretty great performance on Jools Holland a few weeks back. Over all I know about 12 of those groups.

The remix he's refering to is Justice vs Simian - Never Be Alone (DJ Hell's Bavarian Gigolo Mix)

At least I think it is.

Kicks the shit out of We Are Your Friends.

Back
Top Bottom