CNN: Michael Jackson Dangles Baby Out Window With One Arm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
has anything happened about it since the incident? German/USA authorities...someone stepping in to ask questions and see to the welfare of the children?
I loved Michael Jackson when I was little. The Jackson 5 were rather dazzling , the way they could dance, their songs, their youth...they stood out from the rest. Every now and then, this little kid would step forward and take the microphone and either enrapture us with the beauty and soul with which one so young could interpret a song. or he'd bust one of the funkiest dance moves with such flourish and joy....or so it appeared.
I don't know what happened....too much too soon? inability to cope , or as so many people say...just a freak...a complete and utter freak.
I don't know , he no longer has my respect, he lost that some time ago....but gee that photo makes me sad. Maybe it will get some publicity for child abuse centres...there is such a great need for them unfortunately.
What is also sorrowful...he is living proof that money cannot but you happiness...so why do so many people worship it?
I'd look after his kids tomorrow if I could, they are what is important now. I hope people give them the chance ands respect to grow up as humans and not the "kids of MJ Freak".....good luck little babies.

sorry guys, I didn't read the bit about his apology and his "emotional fatigue" fecking hell...i have that in huge doses, it's no excuse.

Last edited:
HEY HEY!!!!

MUMA SAID 'LOOK!' BECAUSE I HAD MISSED IT SO FOR FIRST TIME THIS MORNING SAW IT!

ITS BEEN SAID THEY ARE GONNA GET HIM!!!!

I THINK NOW IT WILL BE LOOKED INTO IF HES FIT ENOUGH TO LOOK AFTER HIS KIDS - THEY MAY BE TAKEN INTO CARE!

Yes, he should not scare the baby by putting it out over the balcony, and he should not care about the overcrazed fans.

Another point of that story is how the media treats him. I am disgusted by that.

I think his behaviour is not right, but I also think you can?t interprete that the baby was abused or sth., just from looking at a photo and at the position of baby?s hands. Thats just bullshit.

I am sorry for him too, the way he was, entertainer and what he got now, blargh. But I think it is not adequate to titulate him monster and everything. Listen, I am not a fan of his music, I think his last two albums were a joke, and I am not trying to defend someone who buys the Beatles Catalogue and doesn?t sell it back, or provokes all retail because af heavy gold statues, so he?s an asshole, just like about everyone up there - don?t think I am sorry or something.

But every time he appears somewhere, people call him a monster, a freak, a zombie, whatever. He seems to be a big black hole absorbing all kinds of hate. Thats not o.k. We don?t know the background of the stories about child abuse and and the details about his settlements; so I don?t sentence him for that. If people believe this and still sentence him, well... a child abuser probably doesn?t deserve any different. But I simply don?t take part in that, because I personally don?t see any proof. And the rest of shit that he has done? Well, been a popstar, used a lot of people, got used by a lot of people (imagine what could have happened to Pepsi), so... lots of shit on the road. A few fine albums, a few moneywasters, so much selfishness and showing off you get sick. Well, THAT doesn?t make him the worst monster of this fucked up world.

But it makes us all "IN" people to pick on him, doesn?t it? Oh, come on, who defends MJ? This guy is really "OUT", and if you don?t bash him, you?re uncool or something.

On the other hand, what do I care. Let him rot in hell. Thats business.

hiphop I understand what you are saying...Jackson is the butt of many a joke and a regular on the tabloid covers. However, I think my reaction would have been the same if it had been Julia Roberts doing the same thing. My reaction was not one of "Freak boy strikes again," it was "Oh my god that poor baby, I bet it's terrified. What would possess a person to do something like that."

Yes, I understand, right.

If it had been Julia Roberts the media would?ve been overflown with joy, and there would have been better photos (where you can see the face of the child). Julia would have kept it safely, the crowd would have cheered, what a perfect mother.

I had to revive this thread when I saw the following:

122102_cartoons_12.jpg

Back
Top Bottom