CN Tower, Toronto, ON, CA Superthread (like a penis stabbing the heavens, m'boys!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have:

2 Killers shirts
1 U2 Vertigo Shirt, and 1 Rattle and Hum Shirt that's probably not legit :lol:
and...

Actually, yeah that's it :lol:

IF MY EARS DON'T STOP RINGING, I'M GOING TO GO FUCKING MAD.

Uuuugggghhhhh.

I now have the utmost sympathy for sufferers of tinnitus.

Oh, that's right, I was totally going to buy a Crowdies shirt last year, but all of the Time On Earth designs looked horrible! At least the Dream Theater shirts I passed on looked good - I just despise Systematic Chaos, so I wouldn't want to wear a shirt for it, no matter how good it looks.

Nah, I'm lazy and stingy. But I probably will sometime soon, since I find buying shirts at concerts to be inconvenient.
:tsk: i just bought the black one that looks like the album cover. i'm a sucker for shirts with the tour dates on the back.

ha, i see. they'd make good christmas gifts!

Eh, I take it with a grain of salt.

Given Bono's been blasting the new album in Eze, I think it's already ridiculous it won't be out until November.

No. I mean that someone was so gullible as to believe it enough to post it as a new thread.

:tsk: i just bought the black one that looks like the album cover. i'm a sucker for shirts with the tour dates on the back.

ha, i see. they'd make good christmas gifts!

I didn't like the TOE (another great abbreviation!) cover art in the first place, and all of the shirts I saw had it fairly prominently. Honestly, most Crowdies albums have dodgy cover art.

Cock in a box.

blue_tits_280207_470x353.jpg

New albums bring the worms out of the woodwork. And the worms are idiots.

Yes. That whole section of the forum is insane.

I can't take it seriously right now. After the HTDAAB experience, I'm not going to get ultra-hyped over beach clips again. I don't think they sound quite so much HTDAAB Part II as you do, but ... well, I remember how misleading the Miracle Drug beach clip was last time around, so I won't put too much stock in what I can tell from these clips. I'm definitely not going to proclaim they're great songs or anything, as some people are doing!

Fat Bob and Bono have been eating cheeseburgers together whilst recording their new albums.

I can't take it seriously right now. After the HTDAAB experience, I'm not going to get ultra-hyped over beach clips again. I don't think they sound quite so much HTDAAB Part II as you do, but ... well, I remember how misleading the Miracle Drug beach clip was last time around, so I won't put too much stock in what I can tell from these clips. I'm definitely not going to proclaim they're great songs or anything, as some people are doing!

I hope they are. But U2 are quickly losing all sense of steam and are quickly moving into the realm of The Rolling Stones.

So, what's our favourite penis poking the sky?

252px-Centre_Point_Tower_In_Sydney_Edit.jpg

Sydney

vs

534px-Sky_Tower_Collage_Auckland.jpg

Auckland

vs

396px-CNTower1991_054.jpg

Toronto

I think beach clip 3 sounds like Wave of Sorrow, and Beach clip 2 sounds like Mercy...pretty much I'm not going to listen to anything else til the album comes out, after THAT experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom