CN Tower, Toronto, ON, CA Superthread (like a penis stabbing the heavens, m'boys!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, in keeping with my 'old age' I'm now off to bed. And being 'old', it won't surprise you that I get up at 5.30am each morning. :tongue:

I'll take my hair net and shoulder wrap to bed now....:wave:

Miss me :sexywink: You know you will :kiss:

Good night, you geezer. :wink:

:wave:

I think the next thread I make should be the Lightly Ballasted Railway Tracks Somewhere In Rural New Zealand Superthread.

She did suggest Sparta, Wisconsin ...

No, but I'm just wondering how that's particularly interesting if the CN Tower is not. Sparta is a band, sure, and an ancient Greek city, yes, but I just don't see it, I guess, as being a favourable place to go. :shrug:

No, but I'm just wondering how that's particularly interesting if the CN Tower is not. Sparta is a band, sure, and an ancient Greek city, yes, but I just don't see it, I guess, as being a favourable place to go. :shrug:

Bonnie's our resident fanatic for ancient Greece, which explains it all, really.

Did we give up on the once-mandatory clever double-entendre's as locales?

I'm kind of in a bad mood anyway because I just did some really, really bad driving and when you're in the car with someone telling you all your mistakes you just get really pissed off, even though they're sort of in the right, but I was just really shitty about it because I was the one FUCKING DRIVING AND JUST BECAUSE I DID NOT FUCKING GIVE WAY TO SOME FUCKO IN NORTH ADELAIDE DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T DRIVE COTTAMMMIIIIIT

I'm kind of in a bad mood anyway because I just did some really, really bad driving and when you're in the car with someone telling you all your mistakes you just get really pissed off, even though they're sort of in the right, but I was just really shitty about it because I was the one FUCKING DRIVING AND JUST BECAUSE I DID NOT FUCKING GIVE WAY TO SOME FUCKO IN NORTH ADELAIDE DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T DRIVE COTTAMMMIIIIIT

:laugh:

The only thing that annoys me more than my dad offering driving advice is when he's fucking right with the advice.

Ok, I have no fucking idea what's happening in the madison.

I'm kind of pissed off. I thought it was on, but it was just a replay of something that happened earlier. So now we've got basketball on 7 and soccer on SBS.

Anyway, as it's 3:18 a.m., I'm going to leave you all in the peace that I'll no longer be being a dick to you all. I'll be sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom