Cloverfield

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LastEdgeOnEarth

The Fly
So they stole my idea for a sequel...

The nite I saw it in the theater, I was thinknign of ways to do a sequel and my first idea was to do a sequel based on someone else's video account of the disaster. As you watch the film, there's a even a quick shot of Hud's camera landing on another guy with a camera and they actually both film each other.

Sure enough, the sequel rumors have been based so far on the premise of cpaturing the events from another perspective, perhaps leading to more insights on the creature, and what the ultimate fate of NY and the creature are.

The could endless sequels of the same catastrophe as many other people probably had their camera's out. Footage from a news crew following the monster would make a cool sequel too.

I reckon you should contact the WGA and try and get some of that 'Internet money' for the story credit.

But yeah I heard about this and I'm apprehensive. What I liked about the film was how we were kept in the dark the entire time and the way we don't have a clue what happened that night / morning after. Explanations would only tarnish it.

Back
Top Bottom