Clothing Advice Needed: Good Blue Jeans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
hey all,

so with the holidays coming around and family visiting and all, I need some jeans that are flattering and a skinnier-fit.

My problem is that I am short and generally only wear boot cut jeans, so this tends to make me and my thighs look much larger than they are. I need some advice on skinny fit jeans like you see (unfortunately) in celeb photos. :huh:

Thanks for anything you all can tell me! :wave:

Always Levis

Unless you want 'camis

shop.jpg

Last edited:
Lee One True Fit. I have a black pair in bootcut and I love them, I don't think they make my thighs look bigger at all. They do make them in skinnier fit, non bootcut too

I like Gloria Vanderbilts too

I can't afford expensive jeans, I wish I could

I need a short pant too, I really like the levi's bootcut short, they fit really well:up:

U2Girl1978 said:

They certainly do. It seems like they've improved their jeans. I used to hate them because they never fit right.

yeah they have come along way Jules:yes: they never fit me right either...now they are:drool:

I'm short (5'0) and I've gotten hooked on Gap jeans. The boot cut or long and lean are both good.

ylimeU2 said:
I'm short (5'0) and I've gotten hooked on Gap jeans. The boot cut or long and lean are both good.
me too!
i've got 4 pairs of the ultra low-rise boot cut jeans. :drool:

I like Diesel the most. Prefer them to 7 Jeans, they seem to sit nicer and are made of a nicer denim. I also have a pair of Juicy Couture which is really a great cut.

I was just thinking about starting the same thread Carrie! Great idea... Oprah just did a show on Tuesday about finding the right size bra (8 out of 10 wear the wrong size) and also about finding the right jean for your booty. She had Stacy London on (from TLC's "What Not To Wear") and showed Oprah wearing different jeans and how they fit. Then they showed 4 different women who were a size 10 and what jeans were right for them. I think I still have the show saved, but don't know how it would help or not. I like my Levi's but would like to find more cool jeans without spending a fortune (although I do live in them). So... is there any store that has a good selection that you can try a bunch of different ones on at one time?

hey Lila64!

i was thinking of going to either banana republic or gap this weekend - some place moderately priced that has quality but not overly expensive!

I find Blue Cult to be really good fitting, along with Citizens of Humanity jeans. Alot of my friends would say Sevens or Levis, but I can't get on with them myself.

Back
Top Bottom