Clooney Vs Fabio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
In Touch is such a rag and this probably has a 1% or less chance of being true-but I hope it is and I want video. I pick Clooney in a knockout.

George Clooney got into a fight with romance novel coverboy Fabio during dinner at Madeo in West Hollywood on November 2. Fabio and a group of women, including a professional photographer, were sitting at a table next to George and his girlfriend, Sarah Larson. According to numerous eyewitnesses, George suspected the woman was snapping photos of him and Sarah, so he asked her to stop. "I thought you were a nice guy," Fabio said to George as he approached the table. "Stop being a diva." Those were apparently fighting words, because George stood up and the fight turned physical!

For more on George and Fabio's dinner debacle, pick up In Touch.

top.fabio.bird.jpg

Not really-that was just the bird on the roller coaster

These two need to settle their differences in a steel cage match. I'd root for Clooney.

Seriously, Fabio couldn't carry George's poop in a shovel.

It's probably hard for Fabio to fight while he's carrying a woman on his arms and shirtless, but more power to him.

BonoFox1 said:
The news was on TMZ today!!!:lol:

TMZ obtained photos taken at Madeo's, where Clooney and Fabio later got into a shoving match. Sources inside tell us that several women who had won a dinner with Fabio were sitting at his table snapping photos of the "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" hunk, when Clooney apparently thought they were shooting pix of him -- and gave them the finger! When George questioned the group about shooting pics of him in a private restaurant, Fabio came to their defense -- and allegedly, it got a little physical.

Don't mess with Fabio!

:laugh:

1107_fabio_clooney_tmz.jpg

This was on MSN

"The waiters broke it up before it got out of hand," a spy tells the mag of the alleged shoving.

Clooney, whom another witness said "wasn't drunk, but he certainly wasn't stone sober, either," purportedly paid his bill and skedaddled with Larson.

"The women and I were taking pictures of us together only. The women were not taking pictures of George," Fabio insists to "Access Hollywood." "Out of courtesy, I even went over to George's table to explain that to him. I just feel badly that it ruined the night of these women who paid to support charity. I am thinking of something to make it up to them."

(Somehow, we think he's gonna have a hard time topping a tussle with a real live movie star.)

Adds his manager to "Access," "Clooney started on 'ER' and Fabio was going to send him back there."

Oy.

George, who unlike his campier rival doesn't need the press, declined to comment on the incident.

This apparently isn't the first time the two stars (OK, one star and one Trivial Pursuit question, but moving on) have squared off. A member of Clooney's inner circle tells the Chicago Sun-Times that the bad blood started several years ago, when both ended up in the green room at a talk show.

The actor purportedly didn't like what he perceived as the once oft-oiled-up model's rude and "very sexist" behavior towards a female crewmember. Words were exchanged, with Fabio quoted as telling Clooney to "[bleep] off."

''And ever since then," the source recalls to the paper, "on the rare occasion when they've run into each other [at movie premieres, etc.], they have either ignored each other or made 'stage whisper' insults within each other's earshot."

Didn't I hear in the past a story or two about Clooney coming to the defense of any girl who was being harassed by some guys? I could've sworn I did...regardless, if that's the incident that led these two to not liking each other, all I have to say is, "Go, George!" :up:.

That MSN article was a wee bit snippy towards Fabio, wasn't it? Heh.

Angela

BonoFox1 said:
The news was on TMZ today!!!:lol:
I'm embarrassed to say I saw the story there.

I like George Clooney's political causes and some of his films, but it seems he acted presumptuously and then violently. He has a pretty big ego. He even showed his vanity when he appeared on "The Newshour" to discuss "Goodnight and Good Luck". Very-self centered. It's something he needs to work on.

Back
Top Bottom