Clit, Romania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver come on it was like a dream setlist for everyone; who couldn't love it?

:lol:

That was the best part. For once, no bickering over the setlist! I think I should go to U2 and use that as my sole argument why they should hire me. It's irrefutable.

:lol:

That was the best part. For once, no bickering over the setlist! I think I should go to U2 and use that as my sole argument why they should hire me. It's irrefutable.
If they hire you, they stop sucking, you make money.
Win/win. y/n?

If they hire you, they stop sucking, you make money.
Win/win. y/n?

Y

I just wonder if they could keep up with the stlist variety. Larry and Bono may need to be sacked. But do you believe in The Edge? I do!!!

(Wait. I'm not sure anybody here would know the origin of "do you believe in The Edge?" Goddamnit, why aren't people like Ian here! Actually, that should totally be a purity test question, whether you believe in The Edge ...)

Same place as before lol, I've been busy
I haven't played too much, but I did manage to make it to the very Last Refuge in Chapter 5. Which is basically, at the end of the game. I won't be going on with battling the final boss until I get all the necessary preparations finished, of course. (Leveling up, getting Metal Babble Shields, etc.)

Y

I just wonder if they could keep up with the stlist variety. Larry and Bono may need to be sacked. But do you believe in The Edge? I do!!!

(Wait. I'm not sure anybody here would know the origin of "do you believe in The Edge?" Goddamnit, why aren't people like Ian here! Actually, that should totally be a purity test question, whether you believe in The Edge ...)
They'll just have to suck it up and rehearse. If not, I'm sure two of us Superthreaders could take their places.

No, I don't, but I wouldn't mind some enlightenment!

I haven't played too much, but I did manage to make it to the very Last Refuge in Chapter 5. Which is basically, at the end of the game. I won't be going on with battling the final boss until I get all the necessary preparations finished, of course. (Leveling up, getting Metal Babble Shields, etc.)

Question what's a Gum Pod? I just got one and have no idea what it does

They'll just have to suck it up and rehearse. If not, I'm sure two of us Superthreaders could take their places.

No, I don't, but I wouldn't mind some enlightenment!

I reckon U2 should be a trio. Edge can take on lead vocals, and I'm sure a rabbit could drum better than Larry.

OK, Interferencer gvox is not the most popular man. He happens to be Bono in a U2 tribute band called UV. I'd link you to their website, but uh, your dialup makes that useless. In one sample song, I forget which but probably Desire, he calls out in this voice that sounds like a pre-pubescent Bono on helium, "do you believe in The Edge? I DO!!!"

It became a source of amusement for those of us who're familiar with it.

So. Hurricane Ike killed my tree this morning:

iketree1.jpg

iketree2.jpg

Knocked the power out too.

I live TWELVE HOURS inland. Jesus.

I reckon U2 should be a trio. Edge can take on lead vocals, and I'm sure a rabbit could drum better than Larry.

OK, Interferencer gvox is not the most popular man. He happens to be Bono in a U2 tribute band called UV. I'd link you to their website, but uh, your dialup makes that useless. In one sample song, I forget which but probably Desire, he calls out in this voice that sounds like a pre-pubescent Bono on helium, "do you believe in The Edge? I DO!!!"

It became a source of amusement for those of us who're familiar with it.
:lmao: :lmao: Pre-pubescent Bono on helium.

Hurricane Ike just killed Chass's tree, and photos of Chass's dead tree just killed Serena's Intarwebz.

Can't believe you guys got affected by Ike either! Wow. :ohmy:

Hey GG2. :wave:

As per usual, I've perhaps stayed up too late, but at least I've gotten some work done.

Your fine self?

:D sure, just got back from work... they're bitching witht he work times again, I left my boss a note that either, I will work for 1 hour saturday, bcause he scheduled me in from 4 to 7 pm (THREE FUCKING HOURS!) and I told him I don't do saturdays after 5, and I'm not even available anymore then! He said it was fine, but now he does this... I told him I either will work for 1 hour or he'll have to reschedule me...

:happy: and I'm not the only one whose times are fucked up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom