Clipperton Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're hating on 'random' now?

That seems random.

You know how so many people just say it even when something doesn't come under the definition of 'random'? Like, I don't know an example, but it's mainly people around our age. They just think when anything is somewhat out of the ordinary and whimsical that it's "random". I'm surprised this isn't something that really gets on your nerves, because it long has mine!

You know how so many people just say it even when something doesn't come under the definition of 'random'? Like, I don't know an example, but it's mainly people around our age. They just think when anything is somewhat out of the ordinary and whimsical that it's "random". I'm surprised this isn't something that really gets on your nerves, because it long has mine!

I have several photo albums called random. The photos were actually picked at random. Not "My random photos 32" aka every photo I've ever taken.

Gah.

Ah, I know what you mean, but it's one of the lesser crimes on my list. My biggest pet peeve is 'would of' for 'would have'. Drives me up the wall.

i took a moment from my day
and wrapped it up in things you say
mailed it off to your address
you'll get it pretty soon unless
the packaging begins to break
and all the points i try to make
are tossed like thoughts into a bin
and time leaks out my life leaks in
you won't find moments in a box
and someone else will set your clocks
i took a moment from my day
and wrapped it up to things you say
and mailed it off to you

Hey cin, how've you been? :wave:

:D
I've been "meh"
Very busy at work but it's getting better. Tomorrow I get to stuff around and do window displays :up: I'm sure I'll be sick of it by 10am and con someone else into doing it.
Apart from that I've been replaced in Mr Cin's heart by a new Warcraft expansion pack.:doh:

I've been checking up on you all when I can steal a minute on here

:D
I've been "meh"
Very busy at work but it's getting better. Tomorrow I get to stuff around and do window displays :up: I'm sure I'll be sick of it by 10am and con someone else into doing it.
Apart from that I've been replaced in Mr Cin's heart by a new Warcraft expansion pack.:doh:

I've been checking up on you all when I can steal a minute on here

Sounds ... riveting. I'll stick with my uni essay on Kiwi history.

Is Mr Cin ever going to get sick of Warcraft? It seems whenever you mention him, Warcraft is in the same sentence. :lol:

Sounds ... riveting. I'll stick with my uni essay on Kiwi history.

Is Mr Cin ever going to get sick of Warcraft? It seems whenever you mention him, Warcraft is in the same sentence. :lol:

:lol: His online pals are thinking of moving in next door . . . . . . :ohmy:

Uni essay on Kiwi History? hmm, I'll stick to making Chrimbo cards.
I also went to see a junior actors play about based on 007. It had the worst cover of View to a Kill I've ever heard, it made my ears sad :sad:

:lol: His online pals are thinking of moving in next door . . . . . . :ohmy:

Uni essay on Kiwi History? hmm, I'll stick to making Chrimbo cards.
I also went to see a junior actors play about based on 007. It had the worst cover of View to a Kill I've ever heard, it made my ears sad :sad:

:laugh: Yeah, you're getting replaced.

I think I prefer my uni work right now. Only 800 words to go and I'm done for the year. Then it's bludge-time. :drool:

Hey Cin! :wave:

Shame about your man getting into that new expansion pack, it's a pretty big thing, though. Personally, I tried playing WOW once and found it a real bore! A nerd party, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom