Climax, Saskatchewan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...then what sport do the Warriors play? Cause now you've thrown The Kiwi's in there as well and I'm all confused again :lol: Oh God.

Aww that's a really nice Pic Ax, and I can see how someone would call that a Zebra shirt :lol:

The Auckland Warriors also play rugby league. They're a club side rather than the national representative team, and play in Australia's National Rugby League, the NRL. A number of Australian sporting leagues include Kiwi teams (the Wellington Phoenix soccer team, for instance, play in Australia's A-League, and the club netball tournament has a mix of Aussie and Kiwi teams).

When the Kiwis play the Kangaroos (the Aussie rugby league team), you'll have not just Warriors players on the Kiwis, but New Zealanders who play for other clubs in the NRL, and even some New Zealanders who play their club rugby league in England.

And I can't believe how young I look in that picture. :laugh:

Tracks 18 and 19 were swapped/replaced on the first disc. You're right; it'll probably be done by then.

Righto, cool. I was hoping Khan would show up so that I could start the list at the same time as her, but if she's not here soon, I'll begin. I'll make lunch first, though.

I know, that's why I'll pay no attention to it at all and continue to live in my fancy free world.

tra la laa, la la la laa.
:happy:

Nothing? Nothing tra la la?

:reject: I was watching The Labyrinth with my friend on Friday to celebrate my birthday

Righto, cool. I was hoping Khan would show up so that I could start the list at the same time as her, but if she's not here soon, I'll begin. I'll make lunch first, though.

Sounds good. With any luck, she'll stumble in within the next hour or so.

BTW, while you're listening to my playlist, I'll be crossing Stupid Dream off my enormous list of albums to check out.

Sounds good. With any luck, she'll stumble in within the next hour or so.

BTW, while you're listening to my playlist, I'll be crossing Stupid Dream off my enormous list of albums to check out.

Hope so. Lunch is cooking now, and the new download has only half an hour to go.

Awesomeness. On what thread shall we do this? I mean, we're already here ...

Pretty much. That, and we don't have players shifting around to other teams :crack:

Oh, well, it's like a hierarchy. If you're good enough in the club tournaments, you'll get picked to play for your country.

In rugby union, national and provincial games have a tendency to clash at some times of the year. So members of the All Blacks will play for the All Blacks in those cases, and only go back to their province when they have no further All Blacks duties to perform.

Oh, well, it's like a hierarchy. If you're good enough in the club tournaments, you'll get picked to play for your country.

In rugby union, national and provincial games have a tendency to clash at some times of the year. So members of the All Blacks will play for the All Blacks in those cases, and only go back to their province when they have no further All Blacks duties to perform.

that...ALMOST sounds like how Minor League and Major league baseball works. But for some reason I can't quite get my head around it.

that...ALMOST sounds like how Minor League and Major league baseball works. But for some reason I can't quite get my head around it.

How familiar are you with European soccer? It's the same logic there, you play in the club tournaments (e.g. English Premier League, German Bundesliga) and if you're good enough, you get selected to play for England or France or wherever.

Soon enough, you'll be earning a title of "Slacker" also, just like Daniel. :wink:

Speaking of that slacker, he hasn't shown today!

Maybe he's still in mourning after St Kilda beat Collingwood ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom