Climax, Saskatchewan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh My God the day just gets stranger. My friend who is still in high school, albeit a senior, is getting married :faint:

I was friends with a girl who got married in high school. Strange stuff, right there.

Anyway, I shall be back in 20 or so. :wave:

Oh My God the day just gets stranger. My friend who is still in high school, albeit a senior, is getting married :faint:

What the fuck. And here I was thinking that my friend who's 21 is getting married too young.

They've been planning on it for years. this is one of the very few times when I think it's going to work

A lot can change once you get out of high school into the real world, though.

This is true, it's harder to explain if you havne't met them, I'm just trying to have faith in them i guess

Could be worse. It was all sports today, so...

I see your Packers are kicking ass for the second week in a row. That's awesome. And Favre looked old and useless, which is a bonus.

SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS! SPOOOORTS! DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN BASEBALL!?!?!? I know the sport bores you, or at least doesn't interest you...but holy crap, Cubs no hitter :faint:

And my Pack is definitely back, thank God. I was scared. Farve, ugh, I heard last week he looked great, but yeah, It hurts to lose to Brady-less Patriots. But oh well, I've never been a Jets fan, I'm just going to have to continue to just glance at their scores :(. I miss him so much.

Greetings, Traviud.

I plan to listen to your DI list soon.

SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS! SPOOOORTS! DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN BASEBALL!?!?!? I know the sport bores you, or at least doesn't interest you...but holy crap, Cubs no hitter :faint:

And my Pack is definitely back, thank God. I was scared. Farve, ugh, I heard last week he looked great, but yeah, It hurts to lose to Brady-less Patriots. But oh well, I've never been a Jets fan, I'm just going to have to continue to just glance at their scores :(. I miss him so much.

The Cubs are amazingly good this year. I'm happy for you; it's about time they paid back their fans for years of misery and woe.

I actually watched most of the Pats/Favres game. It was pretty dull. Now that Brady is out, the Pats are a shell of their former selves. But Screw was definitely wrong about one thing (as usual); their defense is NOT weak. Also, my Redskins pulled a comeback victory to beat the Saints. Down by 9 in the 4th quarter...do we roll over and die? No. We respond with two quick TDs to seal the deal.

The Cubs are amazingly good this year. I'm happy for you; it's about time they paid back their fans for years of misery and woe.

I actually watched most of the Pats/Favres game. It was pretty dull. Now that Brady is out, the Pats are a shell of their former selves. But Screw was definitely wrong about one thing (as usual) their defense is NOT weak. Also, my Redskins pulled a comeback victory to beat the Saints. Down by 9 in the 4th quarter...do we roll over and die? No. Two quick TDs to seal the deal.

Agreed :lol: I DEMAND victory. Oh and the Cubs clinched a playoff spot today as well :drool: if by some magic twist of fate we don't win the division, we've sealed the deal on the wild card. I'm dying here.

Most of the football games were like that today weren't they? Twist endings I mean? I am looking forward to playing the Cowboys next week. Especially if we win. I always risk a lynching in doing it, but I take great pleasure in wearing my packers Shirts around down here when the Pack wins. Just like I'm risking certain death tomorrow by wearing my Carlos Zambrano shirt, but I'm doing it anyways :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom