Climax, Saskatchewan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOST FLOODING DEATHS OCCUR IN AUTOMOBILES. TURN AROUND DON'T DROWN!

Correction:

MOST FLOODING DEATHS OCCUR IN CARS. TRAVEL BY TRAIN INSTEAD.

(Says the guy whose two great uncles were killed when a train plunged into a river ...)

Oh god, this was one of my favourites.

FlowerChild.jpg

:nostalgia:

Axver your love of trains now seems quite morbid to me

I'm descended from survivors of the two worst railway disasters in New Zealand history.

When Tangiwai happened in 1953, it was the eighth worst railway disaster in world history. 151 dead. My Grandpa was the only survivor from the second carriage.

I'm descended from survivors of the two worst railway disasters in New Zealand history.

When Tangiwai happened in 1953, it was the eighth worst railway disaster in world history. 151 dead. My Grandpa was the only survivor from the second carriage.

Your Granddad survived because he knew how important his grandson would be to the world of U2 setlists and Oceanic train related articles on wikipedia

Your Granddad survived because he knew how important his grandson would be to the world of U2 setlists and Oceanic train related articles on wikipedia

Though I'm not sure he entirely predicted the postwhore part. :wink:

Oh No, I feared for GAF's health because of his birthday as it is, but now they've blown a 7-0 lead in one of the most important games of the season :laugh: however will he survive

Oh No, I feared for GAF's health because of his birthday as it is, but now they've blown a 7-0 lead in one of the most important games of the season :laugh: however will he survive

I'm sure Girls Aloud will make him feel much, much better.

I'm just waiting for the

"interference is temporarily unavailable as Axver has used upour entire bandwidth posting train pictures and U2 set lists" message

"Interference has too many posts by Axver. Please stand by while we delete 20,000."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom