Climax, Saskatchewan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
8 years ago on Grand Final day was my wedding. We picked that day because it was easy to book things. . . . . and kinda because it would piss people off :lol:

THAT'S AWESOME. How many people hated you/didn't come?

Axver, can you please explain to me why Stupid Dream has a 0:28 title track that features exactly the same music as the intro of another track? It's pointless and makes Piano Lessons impossible to use in DI.

Where have you been :grumpy:

I wanted to use the damned song myself but NOOOOOOO

Axver, can you please explain to me why Stupid Dream has a 0:28 title track that features exactly the same music as the intro of another track? It's pointless and makes Piano Lessons impossible to use in DI.

I've never understood why Piano Lessons' outro is given its own track - but if you want to use it in DI, there's a single mix that phanan used in DI IV.

And since when did the outro have exactly the same music as another track's intro?

I've never understood why Piano Lessons' outro is given its own track - but if you want to use it in DI, there's a single mix that phanan used in DI IV.

And since when did the outro have exactly the same music as another track's intro?

It sounds the same to me as the immediate intro of Even Less. :uhoh:

:combust: Motherfuckin' Tri-Nations! :combust:

Contested thirteen times. Australia has won it twice. South Africa has won it twice. New Zealand has won it NINE TIMES, the last four in a row.

Now time to postwhore it up on two threads at once. Practice for the setlist parties next tour, perhaps?

The Ravens? :yuck:
lol, no. you would think i'd like the ravens since i like the orioles, but the steelers have been my team my whole life. my parents were colts fans when they moved to pittsburgh, then they were informed everyone is a steelers fan. they soon betrayed baltimorians anyway by sneaking off to indianapolis, so it would've been inevitable for my parents to switch teams. so yeah, i'm rambling but i like the steelers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom