class of june/jul/aug 2000 - who is still here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yes I remember.

now what?
wink.gif

I don't know, we could have a reunion where we slag off to each other how many shows we went to in the interviening period, bring along our favourite bootlegs to show off and let the people who don't really have anything useful to say about U2 get beaten up like they always do???

Salome, you are old, but with age comes wisdom
wink.gif

Originally posted by zoomerang II:
I don't know, we could have a reunion where we slag off to each other how many shows we went to in the interviening period, bring along our favourite bootlegs to show off and let the people who don't really have anything useful to say about U2 get beaten up like they always do???

Salome, you are old, but with age comes wisdom
wink.gif

hmmm but then everyone would know we are old
biggrin.gif

hmmmm then again they'd know we are wise as well
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

speak up sonny...I can't hear you

[This message has been edited by cass (edited 01-14-2002).]

Well, I had been reading since July 2000, but it took me 4 months to actually register.

------------------
Look what you did, you little JERK!

Kevin! You're such a disease!

Aww, I cant remember my first nick's password. Guess you'll just have to take my word for it.
tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by Angela Harlem (edited 01-15-2002).]

Angie was definitely here as another. I remember because she messaged me on icq and I couldnt think who the hell she was as there were about 3 of them here at the time.
Bit like the wild honey's.

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
Aww, I cant remember my first nick's password. Guess you'll just have to take my word for it.
What was your name back then? Or did you post so much newbie crap that you can't tell us?

Geez. I've been hanging around this forum far too long.

I remember the big to-do when I joined was the arguments over possible names for the new album. Those were the days...
smile.gif

I believe my name back then was Bibliotheque Bajazzo. Or maybe my first nick was actually Italya Dane Clara Grace...

And you were ~*Lemon*~~too, or something.
smile.gif

I'm here too, strange, but I don't remember getting that newbie title. Guess, no-one really noticed when I joined in
biggrin.gif

I remember Titanium Soul being a controversy. It sounded cool and had meaning, but then it would be too much like one-upping the Beatles, etc...I never understood the Bikini thing, though.

And I remember people being pissed off when the title was revealed too. That was fun
wink.gif

Originally posted by Diemen:
I remember Titanium Soul being a controversy. It sounded cool and had meaning, but then it would be too much like one-upping the Beatles, etc...I never understood the Bikini thing, though.

And I remember people being pissed off when the title was revealed too. That was fun
wink.gif

And the ATYCLB virgins??? LMAO They didn't download the snippets, wanted to wait til they get the album. I remember I got a copy of the album two weeks before it was released. There was no chance for me to join the Virgin's Club
biggrin.gif

I think ~~Lemon~~ was from Melbourne, but an Aussie I think.

So for all this time, I thought that you and that other person was actually the same?

*starts freaking out*

I even had you on me ICQ list...

Back
Top Bottom