Clash song in that Nissan Rogue commercial?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

discothequeLP

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
i've seen that Nissan Rogue commercial like 100 times, of that chick driving through the city and everything leaning left and right and all that stuff. there's a Clash song playing in the background (i'm pretty sure that's Joe's voice) but i have no idea what it is. does anyone know?

I just test-drove a Rogue last Friday. Nice, but I like it's big brother, the Murano. :drool: :drool:

Sadly, my pocketbook doesn't like the Murano. :sad:

BluRmGrl said:
I just test-drove a Rogue last Friday. Nice, but I like it's big brother, the Murano. :drool: :drool:

Sadly, my pocketbook doesn't like the Murano. :sad:
You need to know Charlie....:lol:

ps...he's our Nissan guy....has leased or sold at least 30 Nissans to the BAW's family over the past 12+ years...we never pay full price....:up:

Mr. BAW said:
You need to know Charlie....:lol:

ps...he's our Nissan guy....has leased or sold at least 30 Nissans to the BAW's family over the past 12+ years...we never pay full price....:up:

I thought I HAD a Nissan guy! My sister-in-law's brother is the finance manager of the Wilmington dealership. Scott was there Saturday when I took Kelly by to drive the 04 Murano I'd looked at earlier in the week.

Apparently, things are good at the dealership & they're not hungry. Let's just say their offer was less than satisfactory. :mad: Of course, that's the beauty of just wanting a new car & not needing one. Still - almost $500 a month for 72months on an 04??!?!? That's just stupid.

BluRmGrl said:

I thought I HAD a Nissan guy! My sister-in-law's brother is the finance manager of the Wilmington dealership. Scott was there Saturday when I took Kelly by to drive the 04 Murano I'd looked at earlier in the week.

Apparently, things are good at the dealership & they're not hungry. Let's just say their offer was less than satisfactory. :mad: Of course, that's the beauty of just wanting a new car & not needing one. Still - almost $500 a month for 72months on an 04??!?!? That's just stupid.

:scratch: financing or leasing?

BluRmGrl said:

I agree BluRmGrl. That is stupid, and it probably felt good to be able to tell them to stuff it and just walk away. :yes:

The song Pressure Drop is by the Clash here, but was written by Toots Hibbert and originally by Toots & the Maytals :)

Headache in a Suitcase said:

:scratch: financing or leasing?
Financing.

And yeah, Hardy - it felt real good to be able to say thanks but no thanks. Especially when the 'closer' they sent in to talk to me starts asking, 'Have you looked at an Exterra? Would you consider an Exterra? Can we show you an Exterra?'

They're great - the Pathfinders are great. But I don't want an Exterra or a Pathfinder or an Altima or a Rogue. I want a Murano, I want it no more than 4 years old, I want less than 65K - 70K miles, I want approximately a $300/mo. payment, and while I'm stating my demands, I really don't want to put any money down beyond the taxes. Find me that and then we'll have something to talk about. :drool: :yes:

Last edited:
I love a demanding woman....:wink:

Whenever any of the BAW's and extended family ask Charlie for something, his answer is "don't worry about!"

He NEVER even lets us know the price; pushes the paper in front of us, "sign here, sign there...go home!"

You need a friend like Charlie! I do respect your stance to tell the closer, NO!!!

Last edited:
Mr. BAW said:
I love a demanding woman....:wink:
Yeah, it's all fun & games 'til the bitchin' starts. :wink:

Originally posted by Mr. BAW
Whenever any of the BAW's and extended family ask Charlie for something, his answer is "don't worry about!"
This part sounds pretty good. :up:

Originally posted by Mr. BAW
He NEVER even lets us know the price; pushes the paper in front of us, "sign here, sign there...go home!"
This part is a bit scary. I mean, do I really want to pay 17 years on a car? :lol:

Mr. BAW said:
I do respect your stance to tell the closer, NO!!!

:flirt: Thank you. :flirt:
I think Kelly was rather impressed, himself. :up:

Back
Top Bottom