clash of the choirs??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm a-skerred by the sight of Michael Bolton, but as a choir geek, I have to give it a shot. :wink:

so...not too bad so far...and being from Cincinnati...I have to say I think they have done the best so far...what a strange song Michael Bolton"a choir sang :huh: didn't show them off as a choir very well

*Oh,,, and I am a choir geek too:wink:

Ooh, yay! More choir people!

What part do you sing? I'm a second soprano / first alto, depending on what we're singing.

I was a bass in choirs for my 4 years of undergrad, but haven't done any choral singing since. Unless singing along to the recordings from our concerts counts.

That said, I have absolutely no interest in this tv show. This is mainly the result of having to hear Patti LaBelle absolutely massacre O Holy Night at work every day (yay for retail holiday music mixes). I wouldn't wish that aural assault on my worst enemies. :no:

awww..Patti ^

I have always sung soprano or 2nd soprano...I absolutely love choir singing....i get goose bumps listening:D

I thought Michael Bolton's choir was the weakest

:applaud: Thanks for starting a thread on this show, I am watching :up:. Love it! I was so moved by much of the show tonite. I agree Bolton's choir seemed weakest to me and I didn't care for the musical selection. I loved Lachey's opening performance on the show, but by the end of the show and last performance by Patti LaBelle's choir, WOW is all I can say. She was moved to tears too which was kind of cool to see. The other performances this week will be interested. I like that this is on this week, you can watch on consevutive nights when not much else is on AND money is going to be awarded to some awesome good cause so I Really like that, not to mention some super talented unknowns are going to have careers made for them! It's a different show, I like it. I do have to say I think I'd get tired of it after a season or two though.

I can't believe Bolton's choir did not get the boot!!:huh:
His fan base must be larger than Kelly Rowland's

and tonight's singing...well let me just say...what was team Lachey thinking? I WANT to root for them , but.. eeeeeek! Patti's choir is a true choir....they are totally dominating!

Oh, please tell me you're not surprised by that.

Anything based on audience voting is going to turn out that way, same as American Idol.

yay team Lachey...good comeback from last night!

but , alas, I believe team Labelle will win

sometimes it is good to be wrong!:wink:

YAY Cincinnati!!! I never thought they would win!!!

did you see Ms Labelle's face??? :ohmy:

of course they dragged this show out to 2 hours just to annoy the shit out of viewers,,,but I did enjoy the singing...except LaBelle's "we are the champions" haha then they were not:|

Back
Top Bottom