Clann Zú

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

got_edge

Refugee
Punk, rock, folk, electronic & classical. You can get a few tracks from their site: [link]

Too bad they disbanded last year. I guess you can say I'm always late to these things :happy:

You're listening to a dead man speak :dance:

GrumpyBump.gif

Well, I was going to tell everyone visit the band's site [here] and check out You're Listening To A Dead Man Speak but it appears that the link is down for that particular song.

You can still check out Five Thousand More, though!

You can thank me later
GrumpyDrool.gif

i listened to the dead man speak in your livejournal and i didn't like what he had to say.

They're alright. I haven't heard a lot of their stuff, but I love the string section in You're Listening To A Dead Man Speak and Crashing To The Floor :drool:

You can still download You're Listening To A Dead Man Speak on the website. The correct link is available at their download section. Try this link instead.

Queen Bee said:

You can still download You're Listening To A Dead Man Speak on the website. The correct link is available at their download section. Try this link instead.
omg, whatev.

Originally posted by PlaTheGreat

So the only two threads you started on interference were Pitbull and Clann Zú.
Ohh, I forgot about dat 305 nigga!

Have you heard this stuff, Pla?? Five Thousand More, You're Listening To A Dead Man Speak, Crashing To The Floor, All The People Now...
GrumpyDrool.gif

Originally posted by IWasBored
i listened to the dead man speak in your livejournal and i didn't like what he had to say.
Well, nobody likes you, either!
GrumpyWife.gif

Last edited:
that grumpy drooling guy looks way too much like jabba the hut.

Back
Top Bottom