CKY, CKY2K, CKY3, and Camp Kill Yourself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikolaas

Babyface
Has anyone here seen either CKY, CKY2K, or CKY3? Perhaps you've heard the band CKY? If so, what do you think....what's your favorite skit?

I think it's the one where you leave the show!

------------------
"Talent without discipline, is wasted."

The one where I leave the show? Hmmmm.....that's funny.....I'm not even on the show. But rest assured, if I were on there the episode where I do leave, the Nikolaas finale, would be the best and most memorable because I'm, simply put, cool.
biggrin.gif

How can I not be cool? I have every Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle figure ever made! Not to mention, I've even created some of my own from toilet paper rolls and Play-Doh.

Nope Sicy. Joe is into cooler action figures.

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

Which one is your favorite action figure of all time? The Casey Jones figure with hockey stick and baseball bat or the original Splinter figure with walking stick?

Mine is NewbieMan. He scopes out annoying newbies and whacks them with a 10 ft. lead pipe.

Originally posted by Sicy:
Mine is NewbieMan. He scopes out annoying newbies and whacks them with a 10 ft. lead pipe.

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

Don't make unnecessary references to my Forum rank/status or call me names!
smile.gif
It's not my fault your festive Taco Bell job doesn't very well fund your need for out of date action figures!
biggrin.gif

When people are new and come in and start stirring shit it causes concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom