City of New Orleans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BVS

Blue Crack Supplier
Anyone ever lived here? I have a job offer that may move to New Orleans. Now I've been there to party, but I've never met anyone who's actually lived there. Does the city have a lot to offer? Are there any areas that are better to live in?

BonoVox, just like any other city... there are the nice areas, and then there are the... uh... not-so-nice areas. If you'd like, as soon as I get home tonight, I'll try and get you in touch with a good friend of mine who lived there most of her life. What I do know about it, is that the food is :drool: worthy.

I have friends who live in New Orleans and I have been there quite a bit. It is a fun city, the people are friendly and yes like all cities it has its pluses and minuses to it. What I do know is that I cannot stand the summer time there. It is too hot and humid for my taste. I feel like I am melting as soon as I step outside.

I live in Baton Rouge :D New Orleans is a pretty fun place to walk around in, but personally, I wouldn't want to live there. It's kind of a crazy place, ya' know. Like, you have to pay to park your car...and that's crazy :shrug: I don't know, but it's definately an interesting city (and the food is pretty good, too)! Come to think of it, the city *does* have a lot to offer...Bourbon Street, the French Quarter, Riverboat cruise, Jackson Square, etc., etc.,.

:hmm: ...

Back
Top Bottom