City of blinding Randooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:
I am in the middle of a winter storm that could dump 10" of snow on us by tomorrow. :|

:hug:

I am just back from the great outdoors...Ok the forest next to my house...There were practically no clouds in the sky today so I bet it will go under zero (celsius) tonight...but still no snow

I wish it was the weekend already! :mad:

:shocked: seriously...I about fell out of my chair this afternoon. We're closing at NOON on Friday :faint: They let us leave an hour early the day before Thanksgiving :rolleyes: :der:

U2democrat said:

however my parents and i are going to drive around and look at all the tacky christmas decorations :D

I did that this past Saturday. It's actually been a 55 year tradition here to Tucson to visit Winterhaven (a huge neighborhood on the east side of town) and admire Christmas lights. :huh: It's the most exciting thing to do in this boring city on the holidays. :|

:drool: I went to the grocery store today and bought some cheap generic frozen veggie's and rice mix. I was a little nervous about it but it's so good!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Five_Day_Forecast.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

:madspit:

Updated precipitation and temperatures
Winter storm warning through Thursday.

Tonight: brisk. Freezing rain and sleet, possibly mixed with snow this evening. Snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to 3 inches. Ice accumulations one tenth to one quarter inch. Temperatures nearly steady in the mid 20s. North winds 15 to 25 mph.
Thursday: brisk. A mix of freezing rain, sleet and snow early, changing to all snow before tapering off in the afternoon. Total accumulations 4 to 8 inches. Highs in the upper 20s. Northwest winds 15 to 25 mph.
Thursday Night: mostly cloudy and colder. A chance of snow in the evening. Lows 5 to 10 above. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 30 percent.
Friday: mostly cloudy and colder. A slight chance of snow showers in the afternoon. Highs 10 to 15. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 20 percent.
Friday Night: mostly clear. Lows around 5 below. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Wind chill values around 15 below.

Last edited:
:sad: :sad: :sad: Booby Flay's show is in the Mojave desert tonight :sad: I think Food Network is torturing me tonight...first Emeril was a repeat from not even 2 weeks ago and now this :scream:

I'm freezing! I have the heat up high too. My poor mother must be frozen in the house because my dad turns the heat down so low. :eek: I'm sure my room and the rest of the downstairs in insanely cold. Aside from peanut butter issues, freezing my ass off all winter under my dad's rule is the #1 reason why I had to move when I did. :tsk: :mad: But this cold reminds me of my dad!

It continues to be like spring here...the snow from the other day is evaporating, making some ghostly fog that looks pretty cool with all the Christmas lights. I wore a long-sleeve shirt and bulky sweater to work and I roasted my butt off! :reject:

well bring extra scarves and hats and gloves here next week! I'm going to have blankets in the car. Even with the heat on full blast it's freezing! :mad:

:shifty: I better remember to get some extra blankets for you guys when I'm at the house this weekend. I dont' think I have enough now that it's so cold in here! My sister lied...she said when she lived in this building she roasted all the time and always had to wear shorts because she was so warm. :tsk: I'm shaking right now because I'm so cold. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom