City of blinding Randooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:
I would just like to say that I am a technological GENIUS!! It only took me like an hour to figure out how to get songs onto the Ipod AND I am printing from my computer in my room to the printer downstairs.

That's technologically astounding for me.

:bow: :bow:

I sometimes think I would be lost (tech wise) if it weren't for Mr fah. I can hook things up but sometimes my computer skills are lacking in well, every way.

:shifty: I only know where the USB or whatever socket was because Jim put the USB for my digital camera in there when he put the computer together. And I don't know how it does the printing thing because my dad's computer doesn't seem to think mine is on the network.

I got weighed at noon and the news is not good.

I gained 5.6 lbs in the last 8 days. I don't even know how this is possible :ohmy:

I'm feeling a little down - I may have to eat something :|

It's the full moon; there must be more gravity. :yes:

Okay now I must skate. I don't have time. Tom better take me first!

fah said:
I got weighed at noon and the news is not good.

I gained 5.6 lbs in the last 8 days. I don't even know how this is possible :ohmy:

I'm feeling a little down - I may have to eat something :|
I don't even want to go near a scale:shudder:
WEIGHT_1.jpg

Got off of work, went to Target:heart:, bought big plastic bins, came home, undecorated Christmas tree, took Christmas tree downstairs I am ready to start the new year fresh:D

fah said:
I am now thinking of eating nothing but raisin bran and skim milk for the next 7 days :ohmy:
I think I've done that before. :shifty: I could live on cereal.

I think I've eaten way too many cookies lately and it hasn't been easy to glide my butt gracefully around the rink!

Jim's We Got Fired On Exactly the Same Day Buddies and their other friend are outside and it sounds like there are 20 people out there. :crack:

I should finish packing.

Note to some: gifts may be coming unassembled and I might need some alone time to put them in boxes. My mom made airline friends at work today who said to definitely not check luggage this weekend.

Schmeg said:
Jim's We Got Fired On Exactly the Same Day Buddies and their other friend are outside and it sounds like there are 20 people out there. :crack:

I should finish packing.

Note to some: gifts may be coming unassembled and I might need some alone time to put them in boxes. My mom made airline friends at work today who said to definitely not check luggage this weekend.

I will need to assemble mine except for the flat objects.

I was able to fit everything so I dont have to check baggage. I saw a story on the news about last weekend.

Going to go straighten out the whole "after Christmas tree is taken down" mess
Happy New Year Randoomers.
Schmeg, Kariann have a uneventful trip to MN and then have a fuuun time with ARW

ny02.gif

See you next year, Shari! :wave: Have a good weekend and don't work too hard!

:shifty: Could I really be done packing? That's weird...I have extra room!

I can't be done...I must have forgotten 60 things...or it makes a huge difference that I don't have to carefully select 60 cd's...:shifty:

:wave: Good night! Getting a shower and going to bed since I'm getting up in like 5 hours to leave! :crack: See some of you tomorrow!

It was 49 degrees here today but it's going to be getting a little cooler....but it's still 50+ degrees warmer than it was last week at this time :crazy:

I'm taking the mini fahs to the 'The Polar Express' this afternoon :hyper: We were going to go see it on the IMAX screen but I just don't feel like driving for an extra 2 hours (1 hour there and another hour back).

And then after the movie I am going to try and return some Christmas gifts, do some grocery shopping and try to find the Live Aid dvd all before the stores close for New Years Eve.

In case I don't get back before midnight...

HAPPY NEW YEAR RANDOOOMERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom